• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

True, but don't Nero & Zero sound basically the same in terms of vocal delivery on JYB's part?

Sure similar like most of his roles but I think there's enough of a difference. I wouldn't be bothered by it and a good voice director could make it work.

I-hate-u

What about him? If the MvC team asks for Nero and Itsuno doesn't give the ok, then they can't do anything about it. And if the DMC team say "put in Lucia as a condition for okaying Dante", then that's what will happen.

I am saying Itsuno will ask Nero to be in the game as a way of marketing the lead character his upcoming DMC5.

#believe.

tribal24

Banned
I'd really accept nearly every character from 3 returning. Such a well-made roster.

hopefully everyone comes back in either paid DLC or free DLC. That would be surprising if we do get free DLC characters in the form of the returning cast. That would absolutely shut alot of people up lol

JayEH

hopefully everyone comes back in either paid DLC or free DLC. That would be surprising if we do get free DLC characters in the form of the returning cast. That would absolutely shut alot of people up lol

That would be a smart way to go about it but Capcpom isn't smart.

I'm really tempted to avatar quote you right now.

Neoxon

I doubt that we'll get free DLC, as awesome as it would be. Even with SFV, we had to earn the DLC characters.

Neonep

This is Capcom, don't even hope that. There's a better chance we get another Onimusha game than free characters in MVC:I.

So we now have the first official confirmation that a Fox ban does exist to some capacity now, even within the comic studios.

Who says this, you might ask?

Chris Claremont himself.

According to a Nerdist Podcast interview with Marvel X-Men comic writer Chris Claremont “…the X department is forbidden to create new characters.” What it boils down to is that Marvel is hindering the X-Men franchise from expanding further beyond what is already established. Any new characters created in the comics will automatically allow Fox to use in their movies. Claremont continues on by saying “There will be no X-Men merchandising for the foreseeable future because, why promote Fox material?”.

I guess that would explain why recent X-Men arcs have been relying more and more on time travel.

lack of function memes is :(
They stopped being funny that next morning.

tangled55

Everything has me worried now.

I'll buy the game (who cares?), but...I feel like all of this complaining has put the final nail in the coffin for the MvC series. All the backlash I feel like will make Marvel (perhaps more quickly than Capcom) say "F-it", and never license out characters again.

If the sales come out and are disappointing, then that's it.

The thought of this is frightening.

I want X-men or X-men related fighting games for the rest of my life. I'll take it a step further: I want X-men or X-men related fighting games produced by CAPCOM for the rest of my life. It's the only fighter other than BlazBlue I actually care about.

Spade

Wolverine/Doom/Task

I keep losing my mains over the games minus Strider (enjoy playing him more in 1 and 2).

Just give me Lady, Nero, and Gene and I'll be happy. Otherwise starting team will probably be Dante plus someone else, that someone else being: Strider, Dorm, Jedah, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Ultron. Kind of weird but Iron Man looks cooler than his MvC3 self and I actually want to play him now lol. Oh right Thanos too. Weird that I want to play more characters in this than MvC3...

JAXXX

PLEASE CAPCOM-MARVEL...
MAKE THIS HAPPEN SO I CAN HAVE MY DREAM TEAM.
Storm.jpg

Black-Panther-5.jpg

ba27c1fe-1.jpg

background.jpg

blogger-image-1542789048.jpg

I KNOW, I KNOW
DLC is my only small hope. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom