• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

All I heard on MLB Network all day was how much better the Yankees are and what their plan for the next round will be etc etc etc.

Maxim726X

So how long will the bitching about the format last if the Yankees lose? The whole offseason?

As a Mets fan who suffered last year...

It really does suck. It's exciting, but it's really not fair to play 162 games and have the season determined by one game.

It's the Twins, the Yanks will find a way to steal the game.

I don't know how the Yanks always do it, but they always find a way against the Twins.

sangreal

It really does suck. It's exciting, but it's really not fair to play 162 games and have the season determined by one game.

it also sucks playing 162 games with no drama because winning the division doesnt matter

Malo

Banned
If green can somehow get out of this without giving up a run, I still feel good about our chances at coming back.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

So win your division? Yankees fans were bitching in 2015 when the astros shut them out in the WC game.

If anything should be changed the division series should be 7 like the NBA.

Top Bottom