• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's a good night when you find out you have Food Network AND that it's gonna be airing Diners, Drive-ins and Drives for the next 3 hours.

Did heavy leg day (front squats) at the gym and then mowed the lawn this afternoon (I'm in FL so it's extra-unpleasant). Just sat down to big plate of spaghetti.

Top Contributors, federal election data for Donald Trump, 2016 cycle

CONTRIBUTOR TOTAL

Renaissance Technologies $15,511,600

McMahon Ventures $6,002,700

GH Palmer Assoc $5,005,400

Mountaire Corp $2,013,500

Houston Texans $2,010,800

what?
Ignoring number 2 on that list DM...

Will Kaep win more games than Cleveland this year? Who is betting?

Con: Won't be allowed to play

Pro: Not playing will be a better fate than Cleve, who Must play

I'm gonna go with Kaep on this one. Kaep is going 8-8 by going 0-0 and ending up better than the cLeve

I can't believe we're only six months away from Dak hoisting his first Lombardi.

With that Defense hahahahahahahahaha Maybe if your players weren't getting suspended all the time, you better hope Dak and Zeke can put up 40plus every week, that young secondary is going to be hot trash, the Giants finally score 30 points under head coach Ben..

Bronx-Man

Banned
With that Defense hahahahahahahahaha Maybe if your players weren't getting suspended all the time, you better hope Dak and Zeke can put up 40plus every week, that young secondary is going to be hot trash, the Giants finally score 30 points under head coach Ben..

I can smell the FEAR in this post.

MechDX

tom-savage-nfl-preseason-san-francisco-49ers-houston-texans.jpg

tcvaAFE.gif

Happy Time to Get The Hell Out Of Florida Sunday!

I seen some real Trumpistans on the way down to Miami. Next time I'm flying fuckthatshit

Get your own dance gifs

Word on the street is Breadstream is $10 billion in debt. Can anyone affiliated with the organization confirm or deny?

Fake News

Breadstream's financial strength is excellent as verified by our totally independent accountant.

Duxxy3

Ninko :(

He never had a lot of sacks. Never put on a lot of pressure. But you could always count on him for a few big plays every game. He had an incredible run with the Pats. I'm glad that he chose to retire. I don't think Bill would have cut him.

Ninkovich retiring eh.

Too bad the Pats couldn't rope a historically middling franchise into trading one of their best pass rushers and the best player in SB50 just to move up a few draft spots.

Yeah that sucks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom