• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 leaked?

Looks like he has the multiplayer disk. He has a newer video

From what I can tell hackers often seem to be able to somehow obtain at least certain levels of a game long before anybody else.

Appears to be the case with that youtube. Some sort of demo is likely, especially if he doesn't show single player or all MP levels.

Different than somebody buying a retail copy as the OP.

I'm confused now.

Also this
It isn't really clear if it is legit, some hackers have a build but these discs don't seem to be real.

these hackers seem to be able to steal the demos they use at shows and the like. so it might be like 1 or 2 levels only.

not that the full wont leak sooner or later, more likely sooner cause it's halo.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I can almost smell it. I think I'm going to have to pre-order this for a change. Although I prefer walking into ASDA just after midnight and picking up a copy.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member

The_Monk

It was a joke.

HZ5IIl.jpg

aegies

Reviewers played on debug consoles earlier this week. It didn't appear to be two discs - war games and SpOps were selectable from the same menu as Campaign - but I'm not positive about the retail version.

Recall

So this game comes out on November 6th right? About 4 weeks away.

If Resident Evil 6 can be pressed and available to be bought 2 months ahead of time in Poland and FFXIII 6 weeks ahead of time in many EU countries, why is it not possible for Halo 4? Why are people calling fake over plausible?

Rtas

Looks real.

Disc 2 is fake as Wario said, it's floating. Game over, guais!! [/s]

Its not fake and its not floating, its resting on the inside left cover, it most likely clicks in underneath disc 1, like many games have done for a long time. How has nobody not noticed this

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The case is also clear and there's no manual. Halo 4 logo is smaller on disc 2. Disc 2 art has no unique Halo art. Halo 4 logo is off centered on disc 1.

Fake

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Seems to be photographer just took disc 2 out of the spindle and laid it on the left for photo purposes, why is this disputed as shopped due to that?

The case is also clear and there's no manual. Halo 4 logo is smaller on disc 2. Disc 2 art has no unique Halo art. Halo 4 logo is off centered on disc 1.

Fake

:/

I think Masterchief and being able to read HALO 4 is more important than centering (on the disc).

Minamu

The lighting on some weapons, the overall feel of some of the levels shown. It's most definitely not Metroid, thank goodness, but it does have some visual qualities similar to Metroid. Not a bad thing.

Have you seen the game? Lots of Metroid Prime influences all over the place.

Which is not a bad thing by any means.
I see. I haven't seen anything since a few minutes at E3. The flying robots in the jungle and the orange lasers are similar, I suppose yes :)

Top Bottom