• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Heroes Black Panther has Bested

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
BP has always been dope, but I hope people trying to convince others of that doesn't become a running GAF gag. Actually, I hope it does.

WaterAstro

Black Panther appreciation thread?

ZLGz2sQ.jpg

WaterAstro

The Deadpool one is curious.

In Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe, it wasn't shown that he killed the Black Panther.

Wouldn't Jubilee burn in his presence? Does being the living champion of his religion make him holy?

The tragedy that you're referencing never happened in my head canon.

Her transdimensional tragic love for Robin would get T'Challa right in the feels. We all know how sentimental he is. She'd then pop a bubblegum in his face and zap his ass.

In Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, they had Black Panther's death off screen. Because it's easier to explain how Frank kills Hulk, Doctor Doom, and Wolverine.

Ein Bear

Not really, his people actually strive, well not now but he is working on it.

To be honest this is kind of why I don't really like Black Panther. Whilst all the 'Prep-time Batgod' stuff sucks, there's at least that underlying suggestion that he's not actually helping anything, as Gotham remains a desolate shithole and is now worse, if anything, with all the super crime going on.

Black Panther on the other hand is portrayed as the flawless king of the most technologically advanced utopia on Earth. It's a little much.

Top Bottom