• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Tamanon

Banned
You have some good STR GT units

Omega
Majuub
SSJ Goku(GT)
Metal Rildo
Beepan
Gogeta

Get an Omega friend, make sure to take the dragon that's PHY to start and go to town. Omega does silly amounts of damage when the GT link is active in the final two bosses.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

Omega
Majuub
SSJ Goku(GT)
Metal Rildo
Beepan
Gogeta

Get an Omega friend, make sure to take the dragon that's PHY to start and go to town. Omega does silly amounts of damage when the GT link is active in the final two bosses.

Yeah I think I recommended a team like this earlier, or at least agreed with it, the GT links ruin syn and omega's lives, you have gogeta in there to kill eis and nuova.
When syn starts keep bee pan with omega and in the other round omega paired with your other hardest GT hitter, prolly majuub?

Omega
Majuub
SSJ Goku(GT)
Metal Rildo
Beepan
Gogeta

I died to the stupid duo. They were super happy :(

Hey did Japan get new characters for sale for Baba points at any point? Because I'm at like 38k and the only reason I'm not buying kai medals is that I might one day need these points, but I have no need for any of the current units.

I seriously do not know how y'all are doing this... I got vegito blue vegito gogeta ssj3 Goku and hoy Goku black and everything still fucks me up

I must be playing this wrong.

I can't even clear the strike missions cuz my teams pass 100 and any other character I got is ass and doesn't do shit to any of the bosses

Also what's the deal with Oceanus shenron? I see him in slot of agl teams even tho he just a SR.

Tamanon

Banned
I seriously do not know how y'all are doing this... I got vegito blue vegito gogeta ssj3 Goku and hoy Goku black and everything still fucks me up

I can't even clear the strike missions cuz my teams pass 100 and any other character I got is ass and doesn't do shit to any of the bosses

Also what's the deal with Oceanus shenron? I see him in slot of agl teams even tho he just a SR.

Seals supers, which means Super/Blue Vegito tear it up, and much less damage.

Also, shocking speed is nice.

Arrrammis

Once you have played for long enough you start collecting a lot of cards and can make up niche teams that cover a lot of events, and now with the god leads you can just run your god lead and a friend lead and leave the rest of your team empty for super strikes.

Oceanus' super seals enemy supers, so if you super attack anything, including every dokkan boss, with Oceanus Shenron then they can't use their super for another two rounds. It makes those long battles much easier.

Ugh, beating PHY Black with an AGL mono is a real drag. I honestly don't feel like I can be bothered with it. It's just constant scumming through supers since all 3 stages hit for the best part of 100k.

honestly, just use an usher/baba for them if it's difficult to get past them, and have gogeta/shenrons just hit them as hard and quick as you can, they shouldn't last more than 3-4 rounds.
Yeh it was on the 3rd round. I got greedy and didn't wanna use a senzu, so they did damage equal to 100 more than my health :(. Good call on the usher though since they attack like 3 times each.

Arrrammis

Thanks for the reply fellas

Also wassup with the hidden potential system? Do I really need to get dupes to fully take advantage of it?

You can definitely get some advantage from it without dupes, but at a certain point you need dupes to keep upgrading a card. So yeah, you need dupes to fully take advantage of it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ugh, beating PHY Black with an AGL mono is a real drag. I honestly don't feel like I can be bothered with it. It's just constant scumming through supers since all 3 stages hit for the best part of 100k.
Don't have a Omega Shenron-lead Mono-STR team? :3

YOLO single, third Buuhan

game is trying to tell me something
I got like 6 Super Vegitos from this event alone. The game is definitely trying to tell me something - sell them all for Baba Points.

yogloo

He's good but really not worth the effort imo. He ends up being the hardest hitting character when he drops but getting him to actually hit that hard is impractical. If he had a bff like LR Goku does I'd say he's definitely worth it but he just doesn't have that.
He does. Coolieza.
He triggers almost every single link that lr frieza has.

If any of you have TUR OS put him up please. Also whats a good subsisuite for the OS fight if I can't find an OS no matter how many refreshes/other battles I do?

edit: HOLY SHIT THAT 70 DS GIFT FROM BANDAI WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

edit 2.0: Should I use 50 and get 10 elder kais? I got a Gogeta, and OS at SA 1 and a Godtenks at SA 3.

edit 3.0: So my friend TUR OS just crit OS for 3million damage and insta killed him. Neato.

Got another Future Trunks dupe. GDI Vegeta family, why must you follow me so much! 3 TEQ SSB Vegetas, 2 TEQ F Trunks and then Mai. Also throw in the bad SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta.

Aiii

So not worth it
Still no Buuhan, but I did get Super Baby 2 so that was still a good free multi.

I had Hercule on the right, no pods and Goku stayed baseform, so I was fearing for the worst until a Bye Guys appeared.

Faynwulf

Well I thought I'd use the DS gift on the VB banner and what do I pull? Godtenks. That's cool. To bad I don't have any "good" Teq units aside from SSB Vegeta and the SSJGoku from the GT story that's running at the moment. :/

Rixa

Since I don't know: What unit is OS?

I noticed yesterday that the unit I was farming is villain, was wondering first why it doesn't Link & does shit damage, then looking it and oh "nice"... Well I guess I do that SA to level 10 (its now 9/10) and wait for another time. Frustrated for this made 10 pulls and got 0 SSR. Yeah my luck :p

I guess I do another 10 pull from Super, this time I got one SSR

- PHY SSR - SSGSS Goku

Shame that I have AGL version of Goku (that does shitton of damage). So I can't add PHY Goku to my party

First multi pull on a fresh account I reroll for fun:
1492758432-wtf.jpg

Fuck this game, why cant I get this on my main account ???? :""""")

Since I don't know: What unit is OS?

I noticed yesterday that the unit I was farming is villain, was wondering first why it doesn't Link & does shit damage, then looking it and oh "nice"... Well I guess I do that SA to level 10 (its now 9/10) and wait for another time. Frustrated for this made 10 pulls and got 0 SSR. Yeah my luck :p

I guess I do another 10 pull from Super, this time I got one SSR

- PHY SSR - SSGSS Goku

Shame that I have AGL version of Goku (that does shitton of damage). So I can't add PHY Goku to my party

Omega Shenron is OS :p.

edit:
1492758432-wtf.jpg

What? WHAT IN THE HELL?! That is a godly pull lol, imagine you got that on your main

edit:

What? WHAT IN THE HELL?! That is a godly pull lol, imagine you got that on your main

Yeah, especially considering my 70 stones got me shitty dupe SRs and Rs only on my main :")
I must have spent 400 stones on that Vegito Blue banner and it only gave me SSBKK dupes, Godtenk dupe and a few SSB Gokus/Vegetas.

Do we know if the next banner(s) have great / defining meta characters ? I'm kinda tempted to pull on the VB banner for Gootenks or on the Extreme one for a Rose dupe.

Rixa

edit:

Is it better to feed dupe ssr to same unit or to sell it for points, if the ssr is the unit you are actually using and is good?
(Thanks for OS info :p).

Edit: Thanks GhostTrick

Is it better to feed dupe ssr to same unit or to sell it for points, if the ssr is the unit you are actually using and is good?

(Thanks for OS info :p).

Depends on the SSR in question. If we're talking about good units, it's better to feed them to the dupe system to unlock paths.
Now that I have 3 SSBKK dupes, I know that I should bring his SA to 10 to have 3 branch unlocked.

Rixa

Iam on question spree and don't know the answers + everyone here is so helpful.
My next question is about single colour team, AGL in this case.

Prolly those 3 units, but what would be the rest team of looking. Or are all of those SR's no go to invest (as in, you can farm better units)?

Screenshot_20170421-102008.png
Screenshot_20170421-102002.png

linkent

Do we know if the next banner(s) have great / defining meta characters ? I'm kinda tempted to pull on the VB banner for Gootenks or on the Extreme one for a Rose dupe.

in around 3-4months, there will be another Double Dokkan Banner (with 3+1 multipulls)
featuring
SSJ4 Vegeta GT and SSJ4 Goku GT

These 2 start the new meta with new leader skill
Super XXX type +3 KI, 120% all stats while Extreme XXX type +1 KI, 50% all stats.
both unit starts with AGI and STR.

Iam on question spree and don't know the answers + everyone here is so helpful.
My next question is about single colour team, AGL in this case.

Prolly those 3 units, but what would be the rest team of looking. Or are all of those SR's no go to invest (as in, you can farm better units)?

Screenshot_20170421-102008.png
Screenshot_20170421-102002.png

The strike characters that rotate everyday/type can all be Dokkan into Super Strike character.
Consider farming those as you need them to farm LR Goku and also LR Frieza(expecially for Frieza STR Type)

all super strike character have SA15 where you need to farm 10+5 and dokkan both then combine them.

ffvorax

Did 8 single pull yesterday and..... -> all R!!!!!

I never get anything... why? lol

I'm starting to consider to buy stone, I will soon or later draw something?

Fox1304

Started the game a few days ago.
Yesterday got Zamasu on a single pull. And today decided on a multipull on the 150M DL event. Guess I did good, pretty good pull I guess.

dEUQZxO.jpg

Been all garbage for me too but so worth it to get LR Gohan. I gotta admit I was hoping for LR Majin Vegeta but I can settle

I can't complain too much as well since I got the new Buu and Janemba from the latest dokkan event. LR Gohan is beast. But yeah, I've had no SSRs from the carnival. RNGesus taking it back after the double dokkan luck on global. xD

J4g3r

Just put all 70 of those free stones into the Rosé banner and all I got was another PHY Android 17 dupe.

That's the 3rd Android 17 SSR they've given me on this banner...

Still no Buuhan, Rosé or Omega.

MisterMac

The ticket banner broke me because I got nothing but complete trash and wanted to quit the game or scrap my account for a reroll so I pissed away all the stones I had saved in frustration across the new banners. Also my friend pulling 2x Super Vegito, 2x Gogeta, 2x Rosé, Omega, Buuhan, Vegito Blue, a dupe TEQ Vegito, Godtenks made me die inside/be happy for him.

Walked away with

TEQ Kid Buu
AGL Super Bojack
STR Zamasu x2
PHY Android 17
AGL Android 18
INT Android 18
INT Android 13
PHY Ultimate Gohan
STR Great Ape Fisha
PHY Goku Black
AGL Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black x2
INT Buuhan

ffvorax

So they gifted stones? :O

Gonne waste them all!

I lost the count of how many stones I wasted on these banners without getting ANYTHING decent... I decided to waste any remaining stone until I find something!

Top Bottom