• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eating Pizza without dipping sauce? How do youse guys do it !!!

The only thing I like to dip my pizza in is more tomato sauce. Got leftover sauce from the breadsticks? Drown a slice in that shit.

But garlic butter-flavored vegetable oil? Pass.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I always get stuffed crust so I don't really need sauce.

All this talk of alternative pizza makes me want to hurl. A masterful pizza only needs crust, sauce and cheese. Anyone who would sully a gorgeous pie like this with extraneous nonsense needs their taste buds adjusted.

20121002-napoli-pizza-tour-31.jpg

I only have pizza a few times a year but I do love dipping say for example Pizza Hut/Dominoes pizza in some marinara sauce as it's pretty yummy. Though I love the garlicy/buttery/herby crust both of them have so it's yummy even without sauce. Always through out that garlic sauce container that they always give for free though not a fan of over dipping sauces.

Kickz

I just don't get it how. Just this morning, I threw away 2 slice of left over pizza because I had no dip. I just can't get myself eat pizza without that delicious Creamy Garlic or Chedder Jalapeno.

Pizza Pizza has the best dip

Confirmed Canada has no real pizza...

Bishop89

stop buying dominos OP.

There are pizza outlets which can make great tasting pizza without dips.

Honestly this is the first ive ever heard of anyone dipping pizza in sauce.. the hell

Kayhan

BREAKING NEWS: American pizza so shitty you have to dunk it in sauce to make it go down.

Meanwhile, elsewhere

come-fare-la-pizza-napoletana-1024x570.jpg

This is like people who insist to put ketchup on everything.

Have better pizza with all the sauce and toppings on it, so you don't need anything extra. I rarely use dipping sauce.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Pizza is supposed to have good sauce on it already, negating the need for a separate sauce on the side. Sounds like you need to get better pizza.

Top Bottom