• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Wii Game Announcement Coming (if it isn't NiGHTS, ONM gets banned)

nightswiiconfirmedzm8.jpg

nights wii confirmed

grandjedi6 said:
You guys are all setting yourself up for disappointment. The last two times ONM hyped something up it turned out to be nothing and Battalion Wars II after it was already revealed.

:lol Every single time. ONM hypes something, GAF gets excited, something turns out to be nothing, GAF cries bloody murder, ONM guys post here defending themselves, eventually get banned.

Don't get your hopes up, guys. Better to expect nothing than to be let down again.

later

Maybe it's the announcement of sega saturn added to the VC library -- and nights the first game available to download.

Nintaiyo

schuelma said:
Haven't their been rumors of Sega resurrecting an old franchise?

Yeah, there was even a poll about which classic Sega franchise fans would like to see return on Sega's website not too long ago. NiGHTS won that poll by A LOT.
I'm not too good with classic franchises, but my first thought was Earthbound. After seeing the pattern that the stars make, it looks like it'll be NiGHTS.

jetpacks was yes said:
:lol Every single time. ONM hypes something, GAF gets excited, something turns out to be nothing, GAF cries bloody murder, ONM guys post here defending themselves, eventually get banned.

Don't get your hopes up, guys. Better to expect nothing than to be let down again.

But the picture. The star positions aren't just close, they EXACTLY outline the Nights logo

thefro

It's definitely the NiGHTS logo, although this ONM has a reputation for making up crap and having teasers that sort of look like awesome games and then having something lame.

Nights is one of those games I only got to play on Saturn store demos, but it seemed fun and I was really fascinated by it. I'm pretty excited about this. :)

Fair warning to ONM, if this turns out not to be Nights after this, I'm going to boil alive everyone you love, right in front of you, while singing jaunty Cindy Lauper tunes.

meppi

Testicular Sound Express said:
its defiantely nights! :D
ItsNights2.jpg

Must not get my hopes up....

I've been disappointed too many times before by NiGHTS rumours. :'(

please be true, please be true...

Mashing

It's probably just NiGHTS for the VC. Why would they use the same image for a new game? I suppose it could be used as a teaser since it would be familar to NiGHTS fans.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
later said:
Maybe it's the announcement of sega saturn added to the VC library -- and nights the first game available to download.

Yeah that's my gut feeling as well...there are rumors about Saturn coming to the VC, and Nights being the flagship download would fit very nicely.

linsivvi

Did they specifically mention that it's a new game announcement? All the poster said is that it's a world exclusive. It could very well be just new details and screen shots for SMG...

I really don't see how an old game coming to the VC could be considered a WORLD EXCLUSIVE. It isn't a new game nor would it be anything ground breaking. Awesome? Sure. Worth this kind of announcement? No. Then again, yes, I know it's OMN but really, if it just turns out to be Nights on the VC that'd be a joke to make the history books. :lol

Wait is the next issue the April one...

vasuba

Banned
linsivvi said:
Did they specifically mention that it's a new game announcement? All the poster said is that it's a world exclusive. It could very well be just new details and screen shots for SMG...

They do say its a New Wii Game

Takuhi

What were ONM's past misdeeds? Are they really such liars that they would mock up a full-page graphic for a game that does not exist?

Top Bottom