• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britians most mathematically beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132896/Florence-Colgate-Girl-Britains-beautiful-face.html

article-2132896-127E2CCA000005DC-111_642x939.jpg

Truant

Not hot enough for me.

That's why I'm still single, btw. Not because of my own looks, for sure. I'm picky like that.

jchap

Can't argue with math! She is pretty hot and her knowing the algebraic consequences of showing her decrepit teeth is a turn on

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If your mouth is closed you shouldn't have an open space right in the middle.

Kusagari

gOoWK.jpg

YJSDv.jpg

Beaten like GAF's stepchild

Speaking of her. Did anyone actually read the article.

Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. Samantha Brick, who caused an international debate after proclaiming women hate her because she is beautiful, is not.

Nice dig on your own story dailymail lmao.

Dude Abides

Banned
She is very pretty. But he left eye is noticeably smaller than her right - I would think symmetry would be most important for "mathematical beauty.". Maybe it's just that photo.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Math!

How do you apply that to something that is purely subjective?

She is very pretty. But he left eye is noticeably smaller than her right - I would think symmetry would be most important for "mathematical beauty.". Maybe it's just that photo.
Flash etc. Just move your eyebrow a fraction and it can change a photo. God dammit Dude... You should know this.

Log4Girlz

Speaking of her. Did anyone actually read the article.

Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. Samantha Brick, who caused an international debate after proclaiming women hate her because she is beautiful, is not.

Nice dig on your own story dailymail lmao.

MOi9u.jpg

lol, this was an alternative pic I was going to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom