• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britians most mathematically beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drag the photo into the Google images search bar.
MIND.BLOWN.

Did not know you could do this..... *Runs to pic thread*

Edit: Just ran an image search for hoos30's avatar, and it came up with hair weave lol
And thanks for mentioning the Chrome extension Quick

Drag the photo into the Google images search bar.

Wait, WTF! When did this happen, mind_blown.

What happened to this:
attractive_article.jpg

Cynosure

She's pretty, but I don't see "the most beautiful".
The girl's eyes in that website's header has a more striking shape.

Is this a joke, or are "mathematicians and scientists" seriously that stupid? "Mathematically perfect face" LMFAO, you would have to completely ignore the philosophy behind beauty to even come up with such a concept.

Math!

How do you apply that to something that is purely subjective?

Flash etc. Just move your eyebrow a fraction and it can change a photo. God dammit Dude... You should know this.

Certain traits indicate health and reproductive fitness. We're animals, evolution, etc.

Edit: Count, you're trying far too hard.

I'm sorry, Smokes. I have to go for the low-hanging fruit every now and then. I am of English descent, so the joke is on me.

I was really asking maladroid if he is a dentist though. I didn't think most people would get that one without some knowledge of the subject.

Hamplin

Banned
A dude can trust math.

Edit: But then again, picking out britains most beautiful woman is like picking out the best looking pile of shit on the lawn.

SmokyDave

On second glance, she's still fucking stunning.

I'm sorry, Smokes. I have to go for the low-hanging fruit every now and then. I am of English descent, so the joke is on me.

I was really asking maladroid if he is a dentist though. I didn't think most people would get that one without some knowledge of the subject.
I know, I know. It just wasn't sticking.

I work in dentistry. Lucky me.

Edit: OP chick is called Florence Colgate. You couldn't write that.

maladroid

Agreed. I find her more attractive than the women in the OP. I also find Gemma Atkinson and cheryl cole prettier blonds then the one in the OP.

I also prefer the asians that can still retain their beauty without alot of makeup.
Are you confusing facial beauty (which this seems to be a 'study' of) and overall sexiness?

Dentist GAF?
No, but I appreciate a pun when I see one. :)

I've had braces for long enough to know about it.

Edit: Eh, most people in this thread seem to be going the 'she doesn't have bigger boobs than x, so she's not as attractive as x' route.

daviyoung

Banned
Carol Vorderman is Britain's most mathematically beautiful woman. I thought that was obvious.

The new blonde one's all right too as a replacement, now that Carol's getting on a bit.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Isn't the OP about face symmetry?
I think that's what they are getting it.. Take a pic of yourself like that facing the camera and see how terrible you look compared to that woman.

She would be incredibly attractive in person.

maladroid

Carol Vorderman is Britain's most mathematically beautiful woman. I thought that was obvious.

The new blonde one's all right too as a replacement, now that Carol's getting on a bit.
Does nobody know her name? Is she really just known as that 'blonde replacement'? Haha.

None of these looks by science threads seem to go over well..

Isn't the OP about face symmetry?
I think that's what they are getting it.. Take a pic of yourself like that facing the camera and see how terrible you look compared to that woman.

She would be incredibly attractive in person.

It's more specifically about the ratio of eye distance to ear distance, and the ratio of eye-to-mouth distance to hairline-to-chin distance.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
But math, does she bleach her (American) fanny?
Remember when we had a thread with a link to some bullshit site that had you map the points on your face and it rated how perfect you looked?
I was in the top 10, so I'm all about using math to figure this shit out.

not just the hole but the lips themselves look kinda fake, so if that's the case she's automatically disqualified in my book anyways... other than that though, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom