• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

ManUnkindH
(11-15-2017, 11:23 AM)
Anything new on Ninja Gaiden 2? What in the heck are they doing? I suspect it would run flawless on the X....
B4D1E
(11-15-2017, 01:26 PM)
I was just thinking it would’have been great if MS had released Crackdown BC enhanced on X1X to paliate the delay of Crackdown (3). What are the chances that could happen?

Oh oh another thought!!! Splinter Cell Blacklist enhanced!!! I would give anything for that to happen. Please MS and Ubi 🙏
dreamcastfan
(11-15-2017, 01:33 PM)
Disappointed they haven't made Sonic Generations BC. I thought for sure it would happen with mania and forces being released this year. :(
Chitown B
(11-15-2017, 03:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Koala Driving a Ferrari

Persona 4 Arena is a nice surprise. I'm concerned that the list is drying up though which is frustrating as hell as there're still so many games to be added. Where's Radiant Silvergun for one? And I don't care what MS has to do regarding the licensing for PGR 3 and 4 but they absolutely have to be brought over to the backwards compatibility list as they're such an important part of the Xbox game library.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...x7lxxj4964v?wa
Koala Driving a Ferrari
(11-15-2017, 05:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Naked Lunch

Radiant Silvergun was added to Xbox one BC months ago...
This is one hell of an xbox exclusive to this day.

Originally Posted by Diabolical

Obviously RSG can still be played on an actual Xbox 360... but it's also already on the Xbox One's BC list.

Many thanks for the heads-up guys. It never showed up in my download list on my Xbox One as I owned it on a different Xbox Live account. No matter, I'll just buy it again :D. Thanks for letting me know. And you're right Naked Lunch, it's one hell of an exclusive (as with a large amount of titles in the BC list now). Absolutely amazing game. I can't wait to get back into it.

Originally Posted by Chitown B

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...x7lxxj4964v?wa

Thanks mate!
Gitaroo
(11-15-2017, 05:51 PM)
They need to add condemned 2.
Koala Driving a Ferrari
(11-15-2017, 06:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Gitaroo

They need to add condemned 2.

Agreed. It seems odd that they added the first but not the second. Is there any licensed music featured in the game that might be holding it back?
YoshiMax
(11-15-2017, 06:46 PM)

Originally Posted by ManUnkindH

Anything new on Ninja Gaiden 2? What in the heck are they doing? I suspect it would run flawless on the X....

They just put out NG Black so I expect that will be given time to shine before 2 comes along. It’s a given that we will get it at some point now.
Gitaroo
(11-15-2017, 07:02 PM)

Agreed. It seems odd that they added the first but not the second. Is there any licensed music featured in the game that might be holding it back?

Not that I can think of, the dev was talking about vring it over to pc like 3 years ago but nothing. They could have use a fraction of tge mordor 2 profit and hire someone to port it.
xHiryu
(11-15-2017, 07:39 PM)
i wonder how the Xbox One X affects Bioshock especially since it has the uncapped framerate option. The Xbox One yielded a performance upgrade so the X's power would probably make it more dramatic.
JP
(11-15-2017, 10:21 PM)
I did mention this a while ago but didn't get a reply so suppose it's possible that nobody actually knows but I'll ask agin, just incase.

I've noticed that some of the backwards compatible games don't actually appear on the Xbox One store itself and there are other games that are there but when you try to buy them it just tells you to buy from the website.

I'm just wondering if we know why this is and if it's likely to be something that changes? It's hardly the worst thing in the world having to go to the website but it can off-putting for me if it's a cheap impulse buy. Is there maybe something than I can do on the Xbox because the last games I'm showing are the original Xbox games and I'm showing nothing after those?
CRZYSPZ
(11-15-2017, 10:22 PM)

Part of the reason maybe because it doesn't have a digital release currently, so maybe they're trying to work that out?

Also, isn't the second game multi-disc?
footlocksean
(11-15-2017, 10:41 PM)
Ninja gaiden 2
Burnout revenge
Kameo
Soul caliber 4
Goalus
(11-15-2017, 10:44 PM)

Originally Posted by footlocksean

Ninja gaiden 2
Burnout revenge
Kameo
Soul caliber 4

Kameo has been BC since inception.

But a sequel needs to be made yesterday!
Dr. Zoidberg
(Yesterday, 06:09 PM)
Nothing today.
Lord Booker
(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)
Where is RUSE? that's the only game I want on BC....come on M$
YoshiMax
(Yesterday, 06:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Goalus

Kameo has been BC since inception.

But a sequel needs to be made yesterday!

That and they just shut down the servers for Burnout so there’s 50% of the list gubbed.
Hoya Destroyer
(Yesterday, 06:15 PM)
Nothing today? I guess SCIV and V are coming next week then :)
Koala Driving a Ferrari
(Yesterday, 06:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Hoya Destroyer

Nothing today? I guess SCIV and V are coming next week then :)

Both of those on the Tuesday thanks and then PGR 3 and PGR 4 on the Thursday :D. Fighting game Tuesday, racing game Thursday. Just do it, emulation ninjas @ Microsoft (please).
Chitown B
(Yesterday, 06:43 PM)
EvB
(Yesterday, 07:06 PM)

Originally Posted by JP

I did mention this a while ago but didn't get a reply so suppose it's possible that nobody actually knows but I'll ask agin, just incase.

I've noticed that some of the backwards compatible games don't actually appear on the Xbox One store itself and there are other games that are there but when you try to buy them it just tells you to buy from the website.

I'm just wondering if we know why this is and if it's likely to be something that changes? It's hardly the worst thing in the world having to go to the website but it can off-putting for me if it's a cheap impulse buy. Is there maybe something than I can do on the Xbox because the last games I'm showing are the original Xbox games and I'm showing nothing after those?

I would presume it's some kind of legality that means that certain products cannot be purchased outside of Xbox.com and a 360