• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The song you sing the most while showering?

vikki

Erm...
My shower repertoire mostly consists of songs by Casey and his Brother.

Hamburgers and Hotdogs
Cops and Robbers
Time Travel
Horse and Buggy Ride
I want to live on a choo choo train.

My wife hates it.

Casey or Groban version?

I thought this was something that only happened in comedies. I didn't ever believe for an instant that this was something human beings actually did.

Your species is so fascinating. Why would somebody do this?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I thought this was something that only happened in comedies. I didn't ever believe for an instant that this was something human beings actually did.

Your species is so fascinating. Why would somebody do this?

Showers usually have flattering acoustics.

Hastati

I like to improv whistle jazz or classical. Showers are the best for whistling, the easiest place in the world to relax and get creative.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I either just make up gibberish infantile songs about my dick, or I sing songs from Hamilton, mostly non stop, wait for it, and you'll be back.

thebeeks

Banned
The Idle Thumbs theme. Just a never-ending string of "Games, video games, video games, video gaaaaames, video games".

If I attempt to sing even in the shower I'll be destined to be a crazy cat lady because I'd instantly repel any living human being within hearing distance >_<

It depends on what new song I'm jamming to at the moment, but I do have some mainstays in Sweet Thing by Chaka Khan, No Diggity by Backstreet, and Always be my Baby by Mariah Carey

It depends.

Today it was:

- Kelly Price by Migos
- Love/Paranoia by Tame Impala
- Enough by Flume & Pusha T

Of all time though? Probably either "Flashing Lights" by Kanye or "Let It Happen" by Tame Impala.

The temperature changes
It chills me to the bone
It makes me wish that I was
Cleaning myself at home

It makes me grumpy and
Sometimes I lose hope
The water's hard, so I can
never rinse the soap

And it's got no pressure
The water dribbles down on me
And it's got no pressure
It's like the shower's going pee

Flambe

Pearl Jam - Black or Rearview Mirror
Rise Against - Savior
Johnny Cash - Hurt or Walk the Line

When nobody is home of course

my problem in the shower is I start out too high and then have nowhere up there to go when the bridge comes in so I fall into an embarrassing falsetto.

It varies quite a bit, but I think I come back to Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman more than anything. There's a good bit of Al Green and Fleetwood Mac in the mix as well.

Top Bottom