• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agarest War 2 LE includes inflatable doll

I have no words.

Seanbaby said:
"Give me to your daughter, and she'll have the biggest doll in town... with fuckable orafices! Use me to deter burglars! Because if I, someone's inflatable woman, am in plain sight, no one's going to want to touch anything in that home until it's been boiled!"

"Keep imagining kids! There are hundreds of uses for an inflatable doll. Use me to save lives at the pool! Or prop me in the corner and I can hold up to one hat! Why, you could fill me with bees and use me to kill! Or just make me your friend and take me with you everywhere! Be careful, though! People will fuck me!"

Torraz

Looking forward to agarest 2. Missed out on the aksys CE of the original since the physical release was xbox only.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
That mouse pad actually came in handy when I started gaming on the PC. My wrist started hurting like hell after a while on the Summer Wars one I have.

Loofy

cdc.jpg
I decided to finally look up where this image came from.

wtf lol.
In combat, Bueno is typically shown just appearing behind an enemy when they aren't paying attention. He says one or the other of his words and the "camera" cuts away with a scream sound effect. After one such instance, we later see the headline of a Gotham City newspaper that the person Bueno had snuck up behind had essentially been fatally sodomized, in the craftiest, most family friendly terms they could get this message across in within a non-Vertigo/ DC publication.

Gintoki

ESRB description of the game (Just read the second segment)

This is a fantasy role-playing game in which players control a hero who must restore balance in a magical land. Players explore towns, travel along map points, and fight humans and creatures in turn-based combat. Action sequences consist of selecting weapons and attacks (Ice Vein, Trick Hit, Rushing Jaeger, Drop Dead, etc.) from a menu screen; damage is indicated by slashing sounds, light effects, and floating hit points above characters’ heads. The game depicts several female characters whose breasts/buttocks are partially obscured by hot-spring mist and soap suds.

During some bathhouse sequences, players can engage in massage-based mini-games, applying oil or foodstuffs (e.g., bananas, mushrooms, popsicles) to the bodies of bikini-clad women. One related achievement is called Ecstasy Time. Other still-frame images depict female characters in provocative poses (e.g., women hiding behind bed sheets; two characters eating a banana together) or engaging in suggestive dialogue: “Bigger is better, right?” The words “sh*t” and “a*shole” appear in dialogue.

Ponn

Banned
Only ordering online, in discreet packaging.

Gamestop employees would judge me like they did when I picked up the first Agarest War LE.

scy

I'd pay extra if it was actually a giant blurred out doll.

Also, does that heart say "a wonderful towel experience"?

Top Bottom