• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Whales

Banned
Nice find. I reinstalled the game just in case, but it seems to a fairly persistent problem among some of its user base. I'm not sure if its a server-side or client-side problem, but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Edit: Reinstalling the game didn't seem to help. Problem persists.

this is happening to me too, and not just on memu, on my phone too.

Hope it gets fixed...

Muku

Beat SERAPH.... go to get out of it to claim stuff and servers busy. I swear to god they better not have screwed me out of my win because I will be so fucking pissed.

tuffymon

Beat SERAPH.... go to get out of it to claim stuff and servers busy. I swear to god they better not have screwed me out of my win because I will be so fucking pissed.

You'll probably be at the last round of combat again... While not quite as bad, I was swapping gear around and on exiting to save the information, it crapped out on me.

Muku

You'll probably be at the last round of combat again... While not quite as bad, I was swapping gear around and on exiting to save the information, it crapped out on me.

I've had something like this before. I got completely screwed out of what I was running like I'd never run it at all (except I lacked the NRG that I used for it), so I don't bet on anything with this game.

I'm irritated because I had NRG to burn on alt and I hadn't yet claimed daily rewards. Because I was trying to burn NRG first before claiming. Possibly RIP to daily stuff.

bonkeng

My Alt is full. ;_; I was trying to burn my main. And my daily rewards... will rot in box on both. RIP.

Gumi... testing the waters before the blood bath even begins. This time with their own.

Estimated completion: 21:50 pdt.

So much nrg wasted :'(

And, this is also the first time I've seen a maintenance end in a weird time. Like, how do they know it'll be at 2150 and not at 2200 or 2140 or 2127.

Pejo

My Alt is full. ;_; I was trying to burn my main. And my daily rewards... will rot in box on both. RIP.

Gumi... testing the waters before the blood bath even begins. This time with their own.

Muku I still admire that you can keep up with 2 GL accounts and now a JP account. Sucks about the NRG though. I'd imagine it feels as bad as poorly timing a rank-up.

Estimated completion: 21:50 pdt.

So much nrg wasted :'(

And, this is also the first time I've seen a maintenance end in a weird time. Like, how do they know it'll be at 2150 and not at 2200 or 2140 or 2127.

To me it sounds like "let's reboot the servers and hope it fixes it", lol.

Muku

Muku I still admire that you can keep up with 2 GL accounts and now a JP account. Sucks about the NRG though. I'd imagine it feels as bad as poorly timing a rank-up.

To me it sounds like "let's reboot the servers and hope it fixes it", lol.

I don't feel like it's work. Not yet anyway. My JP is so early on all I've been doing is farming the currency for the Mog King event to get as much as I can from it.

My alt and main were farming Mog King until earlier this week when I got everything worth a flip off him. (Both got the Power Purecryst as well.) Doesn't feel like much work. Maybe that will change when JP gets higher. We'll see. I'm really digging JP though. It's fun, it's whats to come, and ... husband and I get to work on our Japanese. :)

And to be honest, until recently, my alt GL account was ass. LOL. Only recently I got units worth it.

The RNG is more frustrating right now as I want to get SERAPH done on both accounts, plus I'm farming for Power crystals on both account for DKC on both. So it's such a huge loss right now that it's just.. ugh. ;_;

Broseybrose

It's 21:50~

It started one hour ago and there is no estimated time to end. Something serious is happening.

This is unprecedented, no? I certainly dont ever remember any emergency maintenance with unknown end times.

I remember the almost 24 hr maintenance but at least that was when a maintenance was expected.

What could be happening over there?

Muku

This is unprecedented, no? I certainly dont ever remember any emergency maintenance with unknown end times.

DDOS? Stupid raid bots? Or something crazier? :( Timing is awful. I hope it is up by time I get up in morning because I want to see the aftermath of Nier's first few hours.

Edit: Uggggh. Just realized I've lost all this evenings Arena orbs to catch up in Colosseum on alt. Okay, yeah, this officially sucks.

GG-Duo

I remember the almost 24 hr maintenance but at least that was when a maintenance was expected.

I seem to recall an emergency maintenance that they said was going to take a set period of time that they had to extend...

Maybe this one?
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5h7uec/16_hours_for_lackluster_compensation/

ZeoVGM

Banned
The game had a pretty clear lag issue before the servers went down. It was causing a delay after every action I hit in battle.

Muku

So what are the bets on compensation for this time? Tickets? Those would be good right now for those wanting Nier banner units.

Broseybrose

I seem to recall an emergency maintenance that they said was going to take a set period of time that they had to extend...

Maybe this one?
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5h7uec/16_hours_for_lackluster_compensation/

That was a scheduled maintenance that didnt end when scheduled, IIRC.

So what are the bets on compensation for this time? Tickets? Those would be good right now for those wanting Nier banner units.

Compensation should be proportionate to how long this fiasco lasts.

I noticed a lot of people mentioning lag, but didnt notice it myself. I guess that's the best guess one could make as to what theyre fixing right now. Also the expeditions crashing, another thing I only heard about, didnt experience.

Sigh, I wanted to stay up and do some pulls, but who knows when itll be back up.

robotuw

This down time works out for me. I can go sleep instead of staying up later for the new day. I just hope the game's up tomorrow morning.

Dandte

This down time works out for me. I can go sleep instead of staying up later for the new day. I just hope the game's up tomorrow morning.

Well good night Robo. I'm awake since 1 hour and on my way to work. My usual friday routine is to get some pastry, my morning coffee and then do some pulls and do the event. Now i have to work ;___;

ZeoVGM

Banned
They need to start doing a better job at this. There's been too many "before reset" or "before maintenance" issues the past couple months.

Rixa

Soon the Saltpocalypse will be upon us.

THE SALT MUST FLOW!
300px-Heringen_-_Monte_Kali_cropped.jpg
Milw_road_salt_pile-crop.jpg

PRAISE THE SALT. THIRST IS REAL

Daily...... 210!

Ok great start I think, lol Here come my 11 pulls!!!!!

1st 11 pull, 5 yellows 6 blues. 3 Eves! 1 210!

2nd 11 pull 1 RAINBOW! REBERTA LOL 10 Blues 3 210s!

3rd 11 pull 3 yellow 8 blues 2 9S!!!! 2 210s!

I kinda want to keep going... even though I got the double 9S..... hmmmmm

4th 11 pull, TOTAL garbage. 2 yellows 9 blues. 1 210 lolololol I should stop....

5th 11 pull,

2B!!!!!! And 2 more 210!

Total count; 56 pulls, Reberta, one 2B , two 9S, three Eve's, ten 210s. And I'm out!!!!! Kinda want to keep trying for A2.... Lol

Top Bottom