• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Dot was showing for free on Amazon Prime

Every time a #FREE deal like this happens, I never feel angry or upset at folks going out of their way to buy as much as they want.

They don't owe anyone anything, everyone's got their hustle. Good luck to y'all tryna sell all them little shits I'm good with my two if they come in.

Having me YouTube Echo Dot tutorials and shit

Farsi

I ordered one, says preparing for shipment and I don't even know what this thing does. Will a 18 year old girl who has spotify and pandora like this?

snap

Banned
Two days ago my parents and I visit my sister, she has an Echo Dot that my parents fall heads over heels for and they ask me to get one.

Today I go out to lunch with some coworkers. This thread goes live. By the time I come back, the deal's already dead.

goddammit

If anyone who got in on this is willing to sell one for $20-30, PM me.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
One of the crazies who ordered a million living in Euroland? If you wanna make a fellow gaffer happy, let me know :p

Trouble

Banned
Well my overnight is still prepping but the other 2 are shipping now.

Shipped or shipping? They can still pull the plug if it's the latter.

Two days ago my parents and I visit my sister, she has an Echo Dot that my parents fall heads over heels for and they ask me to get one.

Today I go out to lunch with some coworkers. This thread goes live. By the time I come back, the deal's already dead.

goddammit

If anyone who got in on this is willing to sell one for $20-30, PM me.

If you keep an eye on it they go on sale for $30-35 every so often. Probably even cheaper this Black Friday.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Shipped or shipping? They can still pull the plug if it's the latter.

If you keep an eye on it they go on sale for $30-35 every so often. Probably even cheaper this Black Friday.
Yeah shipping now status. So still hoping it flips to shipped lol.

wanders

Damn it I fucked up. I didn't think about doing 1 day shipping. Sucks it's not the default option on phones or doesn't present itself immediately.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Damn it I fucked up. I didn't think about doing 1 day shipping. Sucks it's not the default option on phones or doesn't present itself immediately.

I fucked up that if it does ship, it is shipping to my old address.

Acyl

Damnit!!! I hate being in a work meeting when these things pop up. Didn't even know before it was too late.

Here we go.
screenshot_20170818-1ayscz.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I guess Amazon is shipping the one I ordered. Didn't get multiples because I'm not a total jerk!!

No idea what to actually do with this thing. Wish I ordered the black one instead of the white one but oh well, its free.

Draper

I guess Amazon is shipping the one I ordered. Didn't get multiples because I'm not a total jerk!!

No idea what to actually do with this thing. Wish I ordered the black one instead of the white one but oh well, its free.

I hope the multiples are canceled. That's just greedy.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I should have done next day air.

Mine seem stuck at "Shipping Today" and arriving Sunday.
I see a bunch of people with 1-day getting tracking numbers already.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Shipping today arrives Sunday!

Fingers crossed. I already have an Exho and two dots but a white one for kitchen duty would be sweet!

It's the best alarm clock ever btw

This is better than Bangandolufsenmaggedon during which I got the best portable speaker ever for like a dollar.

Top Bottom