• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to announce 13 new games on August 1

Jubern

I've learn to detect this kind of threads and I actually love them. For the tears.

Sorry guys, don't mean to be a dick, I think it's terrible as much as you do.

CTLance

He could even have said "Capcom to announce next-gen games on August 1st" and he wouldn't be lying.
You are technically right, but ...He's not suicidal.

With nextgen so close and related discussion already at the static warfare stage he would have been paraded through the streets and then flayed alive by an angry mob, mod or no mod.

Why's everyone so mean to me? ;_;

Tr4Gsjh.jpg

You're like that duck from tom & jerry that everyone actually wants tom to eat

Otsukare

Neo Member
WWrlJRH.gif

OP that was cruel, In the 1 second it took the page to load my mind was new Dalkstalkers, Street Fighter V, Rival Schools, Biohazard 7 going back to it's roots. tut tut.

God Hand 2
Viewtiful Joe 3
SF3: 4th Strike
Final Fight 4
Dead Phoenix Rebirth
Rival Schools 3
Canon Spike 2
Power Stone 3
Killer 8
Okami 2
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Mega Man X9
Ace Attorney Investigations 3 (plus western release confirmed)

13 more games not coming to Vita.

So? And most if not all other consoles, if the social/mobile comments are anything to go by.

This. When Capcom announces 'new' games you know something has to be wrong.

To be fair, Capcom have been a strong supporter of new IPs this gen. They may milk their established franchises in ways that make Activision blush, but they've also introduced Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Zack & Wiki, Dragon's Dogma and Remember Me this generation. For Dragon's Dogma alone I'll ignore a lot of their dickery, because it's so damn great. Can't wait for the sequel.

Namikaze

Well..I hope that one of those games is "Ace Attorney Investigations 1+2 HD Collection". Might as well bring the whole series to mobile.

Top Bottom