• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media on Transformers The Last Knight

kewlmyc

Shit's officially old now.

HAHAHA, I GET IT, THEY'RE MILKING THE JOKE LIKE HASBRO MILKS THE TRANSFORMERS FRANCHISE.

VERY COOL.

Nekofrog

Banned
When did rlm get so memey
always has been just this stuff is both pointless to make and pointless to watch so skip it if you hate it like everyone should

seat

I don't know about everyone else here, but this thirty-second joke on a free Youtube show has ruined my life.

DrSlek

As I said in the RLM community thread, I listened to 20 minutes of transformers sounds while I drank my coffee and read the news before work.

No regrets.

KHarvey16

Doesn't RLM get paid by their viewers through patreon? If I was paying them on a constant basis and seeing stupid shit like this I'd get pissed too.

They're paying them because they like exactly this kind of humor.

It's like saying you can see why people who paid for HBO to watch Game of Thrones would be mad if they had whole stories in it about dragons. If you can see it you don't really know what you're looking at.

Shit's officially old now.

HAHAHA, I GET IT, THEY'RE MILKING THE JOKE LIKE HASBRO MILKS THE TRANSFORMERS FRANCHISE.

VERY COOL.

nope

they're milking it like they've milked it every time there is negative backlash against something they've done. And people getting angry is what makes it delicious and funny. Maybe they'll come out and say it's something to do with Michael Bay, but for now I'll pretend it's trolling.

I'm mainly disappointed because one of the hallmarks of comedy is that repetition is never funny.

It's not repetition when the real comedy is in the reactions to the videos.

Top Bottom