• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Noi

I wouldn't mind fighting more mitsurus if they used that palette :V

image.php

LProtag

Good matches Master Milk. You had me totally at a loss of what to do a bunch of times to the point where I would forget to block.

Yeah, I really need to find some other ways to get in, but Liz is scary.

Dear Narukami,

I know you like to drive your new car raw and out in the open but please stop.

Thanks.

I can't help it.

So now that the patch is out general consensus is high for this? Thinking about trading in some stuff to pick this up. Any significant differences in ps3 or 360? I was thinking of getting it on 360 since most my time on ps3 is for KoF.

LProtag

Please add me if you're up for some FT5/10's or whatever. PSN is LeadProtagonist.

I'm scrub level. Just a step above mashing.

Is Yu's j.D any useful or is it mostly situational?

Rarely works for me. Using it seems kinda gimmicky. I try not to touch the D button unless I have a sweep knockdown, excluding specials of course. It's great for oki.

cj_iwakura

Where is navigator Mysterious Fox? :(

Oh please let this be a thing.

Also, I can not unhear Yu sounding like (P4 spoilers, not Arena)
Adachi. Didn't he sound more, well, vicious when in P4?

And, Yu story:

Elizabeth. Amazing.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Man, Yu has the best normals in the game, hands down.

Which is stupid. Why are Yu's normals better than Akihiko's?

Because he has a sword? It's not that Yu's normals are better, they just have more range. Once you get in with akihiko you can tear shit up

cj_iwakura

I'll take a chat invite, cj_iwakura .

Room soon, playing some 3SO for now.

And call me biased, but I LOVE Elizabeth's poke game.

This netcode is wonky,

Playing in a match is smooth as butter, but the lobbies just start randomly disconnecting for no reason whatsoever. Maybe we need that fix the 360 players got

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Connection crapped out. Got kicked and then promptly signed off PSN.

Not that matters since I was going to lose that round anyway. :/ Suck at fighters...

Ken

Connection crapped out. Got kicked and then promptly signed off PSN.

Not that matters since I was going to lose that round anyway. :/ Suck at fighters...

Turn that frown upside down!

Yo jodash has like the best title

I was figuring out titles and the first letter I clicked was G. And then I saw Ghoul. And then I became too lazy to find more words for the other spaces.

My title is just Ghoul.

Mesoian

Because he has a sword? It's not that Yu's normals are better, they just have more range. Once you get in with akihiko you can tear shit up

Yu's A is faster and seems to have higher priority than anyone else in the game. Hell, his wake up c.A is devestating to anyone who has to get in close to do damage. It's nuts.

His speed and damage output is what I expected out of Akihiko being a boxer. That quick knuckle can knock anyone out of anything at any time.

Top Bottom