• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed 3 live streaming today at 5 PM EST

Riggs

Banned
But you didn't, did you?

Crazydude if I could hack into your skyrim game I would drop all your potions on the floor.

(sorry just an excuse to include this pic I took while playing skyrim)

jbwiva0dRs1cKH.jpg

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
So they didn't show the 10 min video playing on the showfloor? Because that's entirely gameplay. Muskets and canons go boom boom and everything.

jett

D-Member
So they didn't show the 10 min video playing on the showfloor? Because that's entirely gameplay. Muskets and canons go boom boom and everything.

Sure you have a video recording apparatus with which you can share that shit with the rest of us.

John Harker

You can climb up a tree and use a rope dart below on an enemy and pull him up to the branch, so you can to safely jump down to the ground while he hangs

Khezu

Does the tree traversal look good?

Also, the fuck is a rope dart? I mean its probably what it sounds like, but what I'm imagining doesn't seem like it could hang someone, must be one awesome dart.

Zeliard

Can that HUD be any larger on-screen? Jaysus. Fortunately if it's anything like past AC games, it can be disabled.

John Harker

Not fake, that's from the gameplay video. They can do 2500 human characters on screen with AnvilNext. That's the battle of bunker hill. You weave throughout line of fire to assassinate the captain on top of that hill in the background

CrazyDude

Not fake, that's from the gameplay video. They can do 2500 human characters on screen with AnvilNext. That's the battle of bunker hill. You weave throughout line of fire to assassinate the captain on top of that hill in the background

I believe I partially redeemed myself.

Irish

They should have gotten rid of that fast walk option. That is an Ezio thing. Altair blended, Ezio walked fast, and Connor should do something new.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member

Damn, sounds epic.

John Harker

They should have gotten rid of that fast walk option. That is an Ezio thing. Altair blended, Ezio walked fast, and Connor should do something new.

He can crouch and hide in bushes and stuff. He also carries over momentum; i.e., he never stops moving in assassinations or combat. So think he does the diving hidden blade stab but doesnt do the dramatic pause where he holds the kill - he goes right into a roll and springs up swinging his tomahawk

Top Bottom