• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Schoolgirl Blanka sounds like the best thing ever. Maybe we can get Blanka Dolls where it's just like 20 different Blankas all with different weapons. Imagine rolling laptop combos!

Several attempts to deal with rage quitting in SFV, and the SFIV mobile app comes by with a great idea:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFigh...n_the_sf_app_penalizes_rage_quitting_and_its/

That's kinda clever actually.
Schoolgirl Blanka sounds like the best thing ever. Maybe we can get Blanka Dolls where it's just like 20 different Blankas all with different weapons. Imagine rolling laptop combos!
If I was a mod, I'd ban you for this.

If you love him so much why did you leave him

Tried Bison for a while because I wanted to learn the game better. I felt like I was winning with Abigail by dumb luck and I was always a fan of that character. But man, something about just getting that damage feels good. And I guess I'm doing alright enough at my locals that these Ws can't be dumb luck.

giphy.gif

I'm deleting my GAF account.

Village

Purposefully jarring/inconsistent color schemes from the game's artistic design/vision, people trying to crate "nude" characters, etc.

Limiting to mixing and matching from existing color palettes would be a reasonable compromise. There would be plenty of color variety.

『Inaba Resident』;252520983 said:
have you played sf x tk

Yeah

I also play mmos

Who cares if you don't like how a character looks, customize your own and enjoy yourself. That is a non problem, this shit is akin to going outside and seeing someone dressed in a way you are fond of

I wonder who that Phoenix Wright costume is gonna be for (if it's legit). I imagine FluxWaveZ will main that character for the sake of that costume.

Also, why do there seem to be more Capcpom representation in Street Fighter Fucking Five than there is in a "dream" crossover fighting game?

Btw, that Wesker costume HAS to be for Nash right? Constantly adjusting glasses?

Yeah

I also play mmos

Who cares if you don't like how a character looks, customize your own and enjoy yourself. That is a non problem, this shit is akin to going outside and seeing someone dressed in a way you are fond of

Difference between looking at people outside and fighting them in a dark backdrop.

The Attract video for this game should just be a video collage of Ono in various cosplays. And then when you press Start, he screams " SHORYUKEN"

HardRojo

Lol that's why I don't like X-Kira too much, even if he gets some stuff right, he steps a bit too far into fanfic territory and presents conjecture as fact too often. Having hard time believing the EX Battle costume stuff too.

Ryce

I suppose he could be right, but I have a hard time believing that 2018 content would already be present on the servers -- especially a detailed description of a Sheng Long battle.

Shadoken

Saw this on R/SF. Char usage by League.

Funnily enough Master Rank list is fairly similar to Offline Tier list too ( Obviously popularity plays a role ). With some chars moving a few spots up or down.

mbatku29mnsz.jpg

Few Interesting points.

The downfall of popular characters like Ryu,Nash,Ken. As tiers matter more than popularity in higher levels.

Certain chars like Urien rise up a little at Diamond but then drop down. Probably because he is very strong once ppl get good with him and his setups , yet when the ACTUAL strong players in Master league fight him the gimmicky players start losing.

Diamond is like the new platinum , plenty of gimmick/flowchart players and many Solid players too.

LukeBruce is a liar , FANG is secret Mid tier. Nerf him back to low tier pls.

The Attract video for this game should just be a video collage of Ono in various cosplays. And then when you press Start, he screams " SHORYUKEN"

I want this now.

I forgive you for that new avatar too.

When had he been wrong? Dude just datamines facts.

If he stopped there he would be awesome, but he adds a whole lot of made up things or his speculation to with it. He mixes truth with lies.

mbpm1

Saw this on R/SF. Char usage by League.

Funnily enough Master Rank list is fairly similar to Offline Tier list too ( Obviously popularity plays a role ). With some chars moving a few spots up or down.

mbatku29mnsz.jpg

Few Interesting points.

The downfall of popular characters like Ryu,Nash,Ken. As tiers matter more than popularity in higher levels.

Certain chars like Urien rise up a little at Diamond but then drop down. Probably because he is very strong once ppl get good with him and his setups , yet when the ACTUAL strong players in Master league fight him the gimmicky players start losing.

Diamond is like the new platinum , plenty of gimmick/flowchart players and many Solid players too.

LukeBruce is a liar , FANG is secret Mid tier. Nerf him back to low tier pls.
I see all the kolins are hiding up in super diamond

Top Bottom