• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Is 21-1 still the best Quest level for Gems? I'm mad at Grandpa Gohan and don't need many dokkan events, so it's time to finally grind for some Elder Kais.

They're honestly all kind of easy with Super Vegito leads, even on Super, so that's not a concern. Good point on 21-1 on Z-Hard instead of Super, though. I didn't even think of that.

Nightbird

Can I be so selfish and ask for you guys to add me?

I need help to earn 6 more Gogeta Medals, which means I need 6 more friends with extremely powerful leads because I don't think the Banner is going to be active until tomorrow >.>

My friendcode is

This would be huge for me, thank you very much ^^

Durden77

Huh. Tryin out 18-3 and it is pretty nice. It's kind of a bummer that I can't get as much character XP because I actually have to bring a strong team with me, but I might start going with this over 21-1. Doing 21-1 and not getting a Launch/Pilaf spot over and over is so frustrating. And then if you miss it once it appears because of dice rolls...oh man. At least 18-3 has some guarantee to it.

I'll add you in just a bit Nightbird. My lead now is Majin Vegeta, but I've gotta host of other good leads for ya. My name in-game is Bawlsaq.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Can I be so selfish and ask for you guys to add me?

I need help to earn 6 more Gogeta Medals, which means I need 6 more friends with extremely powerful leads because I don't think the Banner is going to be active until tomorrow >.>

My friendcode is

This would be huge for me, thank you very much ^^

Added you and put up my SV for you.

Cruxist

Oh my god the Broly droprate is disgusting. I just refreshed my meter with a stone and didn't get a single drop during the 7 runs. Thanks a lot, game.

Krammy

What are the required specs for this game? The Google Play Store says Android OS version 4.1 or later, and I'm on 4.4 but then it says my device isn't compatible.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
What are the required specs for this game? The Google Play Store says Android OS version 4.1 or later, and I'm on 4.4 but then it says my device isn't compatible.

it's an ever growing beast at nearly 1.5gb atm, perhaps you don't have enough internal mem?

it's an ever growing beast at nearly 1.5gb atm, perhaps you don't have enough internal mem?

Yeah wtf is up with that space size. My Galaxy S5 Active only has 16gb of internal storage (only like 7gb of usable storage) and this thing takes a massive chunk. Is it really necessary to be this big?

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes, it is filled with art assets.

It is not really that big compared to other such games, like Hearthstone.

16GB on a phone in 2017 is a challenge in any scenario where you want to do more than just use WhatsApp and take a couple of pictures on it, though.

Krammy

Hmmm, I had 1.52gb of internal storage, but just in case I put in a 4gb microSD and still no luck. Must be the phones specs or something as opposed to memory or OS version.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Hmmm, I had 1.52gb of internal storage, but just in case I put in a 4gb microSD and still no luck. Must be the phones specs or something as opposed to memory or OS version.

dokkan doesn't install to external memory, internal only; you'd need to root your phone and do some manual fucking around with the apks.

did a #yolosingle on Rising banner. Got PHY SSJ Trunks (Future) Lightning Fast-Strike. He good or nah?

edit: Just noticed FP Frieza event is up. Pretty sure the farmable drop can up the SA of your Frieza that becomes a LR.
Edit edit: looked at his DAing...meh! He has an okay passive, nothing spectacular. Every SSR I pull is mediocre :(. LR Broly and MV stop eluding me ;_;

linkent

did a #yolosingle on Rising banner. Got PHY SSJ Trunks (Future) Lightning Fast-Strike. He good or nah?

edit: Just noticed FP Frieza event is up. Pretty sure the farmable drop can up the SA of your Frieza that becomes a LR.
Edit edit: looked at his DAing...meh! He has an okay passive, nothing spectacular. Every SSR I pull is mediocre :(. LR Broly and MV stop eluding me ;_;

wait he is great.
raisable SA, supreme damage.

even without raising, if he super in front of another card, it will be a 45% damage boosts.
will definitely put him in a Super PHY team.

Lagamorph

I really need the Buu, Janemba, Beerus and Gotenks events to cycle back around. I have a use for their medals right now, but done with Cell, Broly and Frieza.

MiTYH

Rocking the 1/2 stamina SS events, this is THE time to grind them out. 14 medals is 168 stamina, so you can easily finish medals of someone in a day.

Only PHY one I need is Fattenks, which, ironcally, needs 13 medals. Boring day, but I'll be happy to be done with it even if I don't have a use for him right now

Lagamorph

Buu is up today. Basically it's one color a day.
So he Is, didn't see him before.
Could've sworn he had a Super Difficulty, guess I was wrong.

I have the STR Goku that can Dokkan with the Buu medals but needs 35 of them. He's not worth grinding the stage 35 times for though, even if LR Broly does make it trivial.

Durden77

So he Is, didn't see him before.
Could've sworn he had a Super Difficulty, guess I was wrong.

I have the STR Goku that can Dokkan with the Buu medals but needs 35 of them. He's not worth grinding the stage 35 times for though, even if LR Broly does make it trivial.

Eventually a Super difficulty will be added for INT Kid Buu, so just wait for that.

All I need now are the Rose and Trunks dokkan events to come back and then I can make MV a LR! Hurry up Sunday.

Also, I've knocked 2 treasure Kais out, so now only 550 more gems to go. Only! Ugh. Gem farming is legit like the lowest of the low in this game.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
DABCjPM.png

NIT5Wk7.png

I start counting the spaces when I'm within ~20 so that type of shit hopefully doesn't happen. But it's infuriating when it does.

Anyone know what the best farming strategy (stage/difficulty) is for those fruit medals to sell to baba?

wait he is great.
raisable SA, supreme damage.

even without raising, if he super in front of another card, it will be a 45% damage boosts.
will definitely put him in a Super PHY team.
He's a pretty good support I guess. I think I have better PHY super though.

Anyone knows whats the prize for a 500 day login? I Will be there in 2 days
There's needs to be a special reward for 666 consecutive logins, because I'm nearly there :p

Top Bottom