• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 - 60 fps Trailer

Direct Link

It ofc looks amazing so instead of hiding this in unconnected threads - heres a thread for all to appreciate just how awesome this game is looking. Look at all the colours!

Neff

I'm ok with anything Kamiya does and I have a feeling this is going to be special.

Addendum: Oh my god it's GORGEOUS

Hope the actual game sticks at a locked 60fps, a lot of the in-game footage stuttered below that (I take it to be because it's still just the e3 footage, just direct feed)

ReaperXL7

Game looks pretty fantastic to me. I'm kind of surprised how few people on gaf seem to be looking forward to this considering how popular platinum is here. I guess because its on the wii u some are choosing to ignore it which is a shame.

Ridley327

60 fps? They must have made a big upgrade to the engine, because this was sitting a super uneven 30 fps at the Wii U Experience.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Looking at the 60fps of this trailer made me think one thing: this game can have one of the greatest ads of all time. Do it, Nintendo.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
That's the most beautiful game I've seen in a long while, from the art style to next gen shaders... wonderful indeed.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
dat sexy sexy sixty frames per second <3

Trailer was choppy for me as well. Does look cool, though.
download it and play with vlc or any decent player
We really do need to get more 60 frames per second videos for games. Tired of YouTube, GT. (and more 60fps games ;) )
Looked great.
+1
Next gen shaders?! Where?!
Yeah, I didn't see anything "next gen" about it either, which makes me more likely to believe it will be locked at 60fps.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
We really do need to get more 60 frames per second videos for games. Tired of YouTube, GT. (and more 60fps games ;) )
Looked great.

TheChits

I really, really love the artstyle. I've said it before, but I hope this and Bayonetta 2 are the start of a good relationship between Platinum and Nintendo

Looking at the 60fps of this trailer made me think one thing: this game can have one of the greatest ads of all time. Do it, Nintendo.

I've said from the very first trailer that they missed an opportunity at E3 by not having a final title and not doing a more intricate reveal with the characters. This game is super marketable, and being exclusive can make for great additions to the Nintendo character roster.

Taker666

Looked great.

Agreed. The Nano Assault Neo 60fps Wii U trailer looked stunning as well. All trailers should be available like this as standard. Looks so good streaming to my tv and gives you a true idea of what the game will actually look like on the hardware.

Top Bottom