• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Well the fact that apparently STUMP is now gone as mod says a lot. I mean him and bish were always my favorite mods so guess this party is really ending here. I joined the discord and trying to figure out how the heck it all works. Trying to figure out the hashtag business. For the most part people post in the general complaints section? Who creates those hashtags? Only the mod?

The hashtags are basically just chat rooms. If you have an idea for a chat room, just message myself, or dluu. General is the catch all room and the others cover their specific title topics.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Hearing rumors that Toronto is a contender for the new Amazon HQ that will be built within the next few years.

Largely due to the cheap cost of labour vs the US. I'm all for creating this huge amount of employment, but man, I hope they actually pay these people a livable wage.

Also get yo butt in Discord

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
For those interested in joining the Toronto-Age Discord, please add me (quote to see) as a friend on Discord. Our invites are currently locked down, so I can approve you on a case by case basis. We've had to do a bit of house cleaning as well, so if you were removed from the server, feel free to ask back in.

Tomohawk

For those interested in joining the Toronto-Age Discord, please add me (quote to see) as a friend on Discord. Our invites are currently locked down, so I can approve you on a case by case basis. We've had to do a bit of house cleaning as well, so if you were removed from the server, feel free to ask back in.

Cool i added you, but ill prob skip this one since im broke and busy with postgrad life, but hopefully one day.

I'll be interested

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF

Just sent a request under the name Chopchop.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm really glad I opened the original Toronto-Age OT in 2011. I had just become a Canadian citizenship and I was so excited to be here. As a community we were able to build something very unique and special here on GAF. Toronto is not a perfect city, but it's our city and community; I wouldn't ask to be anywhere else.

For those interested, we've opened an alternative thread else where. Please join our Discord, or message me for details.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this community.

Top Bottom