• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Monster Hunter World trailer shows off Wildspire Waste

Lanrutcon

Goddamn. When you see that Diablos tail and let out a sigh of relief that it isn't black...

This looks so so good.

Blobbers

I said hot damn

remember the early days of MH: W marketing when people complained the monsters looked generic and unimaginative. We've come a long way
even then those people were wrong

Chunky

Aw get in, I fucking love Barroth!! One of my favourite gen 3 monsters and its armour; especially the G version so let's hope that's in. Hope gen 3 gets some love, Barioth would be sick!

Peru

My beautiful Barroth, my all-time favorite. Almost getting MH Tri hype vibes now, getting emotional.

Estoc

Remember when people said this was a "shitty casualized MH spin-off for the west"?

I think the fear and skepticism were justified given Capcom's history with RE and that one of the main complaints about MH in the west is that it was too not-casual(ie weapon animation, dying in very few hits, etc).

On the other hand, I'm now concerned whether prettier graphics and on the popular platforms will save MH in the west, since it's still the same MH(or so it seems).

Tratorn

Hype! :eek:

They really should've shown this at E3 and not the garbage debut trailer. First impressions would've been way better.

Sayad

Is that a Plesioth? Are they really bringing that shit back?! D:
Hate the Diablos too, I'd rage hard if those two are in but things like Tigrex, Narga, Barioth, Xenogre are left out. ;__;

FingerBang

How can anyone seriously look at this trailer and think anything but "DAY ONE". No point in saying you didn't, I'll think you're lying anyway.

Top Bottom