• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can't believe this is the actual box art. WORST COVER EVER.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
DhAZb.png

reminds me of the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy poster

Seik

Banned
That's fucking horrible.

Just so you can have an idea, I reject any Greatest Hits from my collection, so this GOTY bs is just...absurd imo.

MYE

hahahahahahahajhwkuejdhweifh

still funny as hell

goddamn

edit:

Its even funnier if you picture Batman trying to squeeze himself through all that crap

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
My favorite part of is is that because of the enormous "10 out of 10" they couldn't fit the title onto the boxart so they had to put it in a small image on the right side.

fairly disgusting.

that seriously works on the game purchasing masses? this entices them to buy the product? review scores and shit just plastered on the cover?

:/

RivalCore

Disgusting. This abomination of marketing will never be displayed upon my mahogany fireplace with all my other polypropylene vessels!

Lol, it took me a second to realize what was so awful about that Castlevania DS game box art. "Looks like the standard generic anime bullshit, seems kind of cheery for a Castlevania game I suppose, o m g, there is a box within a box!"

panda21

i love the box art on euro board games. some of it looks like those megaman covers, and 80s video game art in general...

nowai

Lol, it took me a second to realize what was so awful about that Castlevania DS game box art. "Looks like the standard generic anime bullshit, seems kind of cheery for a Castlevania game I suppose, o m g, there is a box within a box!"

Boxception

It looks like a magazine cover...Why did they think it was a good idea? lol

Though I don't think anything beats this for worst boxart ever...

ps3-uncharted-plat.jpg

Edit: ^ :lol perfect

I don't know what people are mad about. I'm glad they plastered all those review scores! It's not like that "Game of the Year" banner and the extra content would be any indication that this might be a product worth looking at!

ArjanN

Is this real? For nearly the entirety of the game you don't even get to see the monsters trying to kill you, and it's on the box?

Not only that but actually looks worse than the ingame model, they would have been better off with an actual screenshot.

or this:

Amnesia-The-Dark-Descent-Cover-Art.png

Top Bottom