• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

LotusHD

Banned
Tien is worthless. He got better than he deserved, he shouldn't have been on this team at all. Jaco all the way.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy since I never really cared about Tien outside of TFS. DBS just shits on him harder, which makes me care even less lol

DHE0HiNUwAA9RKn.jpg

This really is one of the most precious moments in Super. #RIPGowasu

Tien eliminated 3 people. That U3 guy, the U2 guy, and himself.

Better than Krillin.

Yeah, but Krillin's moments were actually entertaining.

Sulik2

I for some reason watched some of the Japanese clips from this show on Youtube last night. I was actually surprised at how decent it looked I will have to give it a watch. Holy crap the Japanese voice actors are awful though. They all sound like they suck down helium before recording their lines.

I for some reason watched some of the Japanese clips from this show on Youtube last night. I was actually surprised at how decent it looked I will have to give it a watch. Holy crap the Japanese voice actors are awful though. They all sound like they suck down helium before recording their lines.

9g8kBXh.png

HardRojo

LMAO at Vegeta saying "Ya lo pasado pasado y no me interesa" in today's episode of the Latam dub.
That's a reference to a song from José José.

Azerare

In the manga
Goku tries SSJ3 against Toppo. I have no idea what is said, so maybe it makes more sense, but I don't see why he'd use that form against Toppo when God is stronger and drains him less. At this point I feel like Goku should only be using 1, 2, God and Blue in fights, unless they are simple friendly bouts.
Yeah the hour special handled well how his experiments with the different levels went.

Ricky 7

That's because Goku's voice actor is an 80 year old woman literally. She's very good though at voice acting.

Episode 113 staff isn't very promising which is a shame.
Caulifla
deserves a good fight scene. :/

Shumanuki is a good supervisor, Nii and his team are totally fine and have 9 weeks this time, Yashima and Karasawa both do good storyboards, and the director is perfectly competent. The only staff member I'm not a fan of is the writer, Fukushima, but he has also done some good episodes too.

Ashodin

Namekians in U6 think they will lose the tournament, merge with Piccolo instead

Piccolo goes

YES YES YES YES I CAN DO THIS YES I CAN DO THIS I FEEL GREAT I FEEL GREAT

Top Bottom