• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 2011/2012 Fiscal Meeting 26/04 [Update: Full Notes In OP, DD System, More]

NeoRausch

Awww man! I wanna join in....but i really need to sleep now!

somebody take my place on the hype train and make me proud!

Good night y'all! May the waggle be strong with ya!

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Hello there :)

Well, it will be too late for me but i hope to have a nice summary tomorrow. And if the investor meeting fail to deliver, rendez-vous at the end of the week for a new tidbit about the Wii U :p

TheNatural

My Member!
I expect a whole lot of nothing being announced. Maybe something like a "eShop avancements over the year including GBA games" or something and thats it.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I hope we hear something that would put a smile on Yamauchi's face.

LxlKI.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
My body (and my avatar) are ready.

Just a hint. Just a tip. That's all I ask. We can make it for the next 40 or so days.

18-Volt

Nintendo will announce that they are going to shut down Nintendo of America. Iwata will comment on this: "Why? Because fuck America, that's why."

Glass Joe

When should we expect information (or lack thereof)? Are we all relying on some guy's twitter feed that apparently hasn't been updated since February?

Kazerei

Banned
When should we expect information (or lack thereof)? Are we all relying on some guy's twitter feed that apparently hasn't been updated since February?

Iwata's presentation and the supplementary info should be on the English website within the next several hours or so. The investor Q&A won't be translated and posted for a few days.

zroid

Banned
Ah, happy to see the bingo cards are back in full force this time. The showing at Nintendo Direct was pitiful.

Top Bottom