• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

AkumaNiko

Alienware 15R3 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel i7 6700HQ Quad-Core (8 threads) 16GB Ram 128 SSD 1tb HDD GTX 1060 6GB 1920x1080

Asking $1,060 Shipped OBO This thing has been used ONCE to bench mark and thats it.

e4NGXO4l.jpg

ZBFcCxUl.jpg

zulux21

WTS:

Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia (normal edition new sealed) - $30 shipped.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition (New sealed, but received a little damage in shipping) - $200 shipped

The Last Story - Limited Edition with Artbook (New sealed) - $65 shipped.

Catherine Love is over (ps3) (new sealed) - $100 shipped.

Drakengard 3: Collector's Edition (ps3) (new sealed) - $150 shipped Note: I still have the preorder dlc code which I will include, but I have no clue if they are still valid.

If you want any pictures just shoot me a PM.

Also if you live near Madison, Wi and have board games you want to trade, I am looking to trade some of my games for other games. They are expensive to ship though so I would rather deal with it locally.

WTS:

elgato game capture HD (not the 60 model) - $45 shipped

Has all the cables you need. Short HDMI cord, special PS3 cable to allow capture, usb cord, etc. Bought it from a fellow gaffer, and it's worked great during my time with it. I just don't use it as much as I thought I would.

This may be a bit out there but

WTB: USB HDD 2TB or higher would be preferred and in the Canada area. If shipping costs aren't too much and you have a good deal can order from the US as well.

If you have a 1TB that works well and no issues with a really good offer, then that is a possibility

WTS

Oakb9ta.png

All prices are in US$ and include shipping.

Paypal only, please. F&F or pay fees. I'm willing to accept offers on all items, just PM me.

Sony - DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Starter Kit (controller + USB dongle), like new - $40
I purchased this but used it maybe once. It's clean and works perfectly.

Game Keys

Steam
Kentucky Route Zero - $2
Steamworld Heist - $2
A Story About My Unclde - $0.50
TIS-100 - $0.50
The Darkness II - $0.50
Spec Ops: The Line - $0.50
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - $0.50
Pony Island - $0.50
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - $0.50
Guacamelee Gold Edition - $0.50
Ballistick - $0.50
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - $0.50

Origin
Battlefield 3 - $0.50
Medal of Honor - $0.50
Mirror's Edge - $0.50
Populous - $0.50

WTS 15 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - £30 - This is 3 Months free!

Code:
I am a Neogaf plus seller. Buy with CONFIDENCE!
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.

Steam Keys - £1 Each:
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 1
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
Pacman 256
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5

Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 Season Pass - £10

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £25 - See on psn for contents

EVE: Valkyrie - Founders Pack DLC- US PSN code - $5

One way Heroics - Vita- £30

GAME UK USR Brawler Skin - Fractured Space - $5

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC&PS4 - New -£150
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3(Free upgrade to PS4, but you need a ps3) Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £10 - Upgradeable to PS4 version! excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg"]Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

turbocat

Gauging interest here!

WTS
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U - $42 (used, like new)
Horizon: Zero Dawn - $40 (new, still sealed

Also, WTB:
Pokemon Ruby - $15ish
Pokemon Crystal - $20ish
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $10ish

PM me if you're interested!

I'm super new to selling on NeoGAF, so I don't have seller feedback just yet. Would love to start building some though!

4tdge19l.jpg

PlayStation Vita Slim + 3 Games + Carrying Case + Screen Protector + 32 GB Vita memory card - $180

I'd prefer to sell all of these in a bundle, not separately. The Vita is used, but I bought it new about a year ago and mainly just used it to play Persona 4 Golden. I didn't play much of the other two games! There is a screen protector already installed on the system, and a 32 GB memory card comes formatted and comes installed in the system too. Comes with the AC Adapter, a carrying case that holds the Vita and up to 12 game carts, and three games: Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars, and Soul Sacrifice.

Again, this is a bundle and I won't sell off individual parts. Would love to get this Vita to a loving new home. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Lunaniem

WTS: Humble Gifts

The Banner Saga
Town of Salem
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II
Duke Nukem Forever
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Spec Ops: The Line
METAL SLUG 3
Psychonauts
2064: Read Only Memories
Her Story
TIS-100

$1 each.

This may be a bit out there but

WTB: USB HDD 2GB or higher would be preferred and in the Canada area. If shipping costs aren't too much and you have a good deal can order from the US as well.

If you have a 1GB that works well and no issues with a really good offer, then that is a possibility

I'm assuming you mean 1 or 2 TB not GB

crazyprac

WTS

EVGA Geforce 1080TI FTW3 - Brand new, unopened (box still in plastic) - $730 shipped

HdSd01Y.jpg

You still get the full warranty and (if need be) the ability to RMA the card through EVGA via the guest RMA. EVGA is just that cool.

Gdamn if only u posted this few days ago. Installed mine already... Anymore goodies? I missed on ur CPU.

SOLDIER

WTS

EVGA Geforce 1080TI FTW3 - Brand new, unopened (box still in plastic) - $730 shipped

HdSd01Y.jpg

You still get the full warranty and (if need be) the ability to RMA the card through EVGA via the guest RMA. EVGA is just that cool.

Would that be the only thing needed to give my current PC a mega boost?

oeiwjS9.jpg

Or would the CPU or other components hold that back?

Frostburn

Would that be the only thing needed to give my current PC a mega boost?

oeiwjS9.jpg

Or would the CPU or other components hold that back?

Your CPU is getting a bit old but still fine, your RAM is a bit low but gaming at 1080p 60hz, the GTX 1080TI would be WAY overkill. However if you wanted to buy the card and use it now then down the road you can build a new PC and take that card with you, it will last you a long time.

Mediking

Willing to buy: a Mario Kart Deluxe Code for Switch for anything less than $30...

If somebody is willing to give up a Mario Kart Deluxe Code for Switch in the US for anything less than $30... lol I'll do bizarre things for ya!

Keys

WTS:
Disgaea 5 Complete Switch EU code $45
Ultra Street Fighter II The Final Challengers Switch EU code $25 SOLD
Root Letter PS4 EU code $25
Driveclub VR EU code $15

Accepting paypal F&F

WTS Original PS Vita OLED 3G with 16 GB Memory card $220

Games are Persona 4 Golden and Trillion God of Destruction. Found the covers for both physical copies.

Here is link to pics

The Vita has a screen protector and a shock absorbing protector. You can choose to keep these or I can keep them.

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them cheaper than stupid Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) £25

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Club Nintendo 3DS:Toad Super Mushroom Design (won this some years back, will include a circle pad pro, no charger) £320

PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50

http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Gameboy Advance games

Metroid Zero Mission Complete (box and manual kinda battered) £15
Metroid Fusion complete £15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game only £10

http://imgur.com/N6A9sKSl.jpg

DS/3DS/PSP games

Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) £8
9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors (USA) £8
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call £15
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP essentials £8
Tetris DS game only £5
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass game only £5

http://imgur.com/afZvwQOl.jpg

PS2 games

http://imgur.com/E4vWPqAl.jpg

PS3/Gamecube games

Resident Evil (case battered) £8
Viewtiful Joe £8
Super Smash Bros Melee £20

Disgaea 4 A promise Unforgotten £10
Valkyria Chronicles £8
Metal Gear Solid4 Guns of the Patriots £8
Catherine (USA) £8
Gundam Musou (JP) £8

http://imgur.com/ZLEsc0tl.jpg

OG Nintendo DS system £20

http://imgur.com/a/YhnUy

Nintendo Wii Console Red 25th Mario Anniversary £40

http://imgur.com/a/8q0Pk

Can get more pics if wanted, especially for the older games as I can't remember off the top of my head their condition, complete or not etc. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

Kiru

WTS:

Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honor for (PC/Uplay) from NVIDIA GTX 10-Series Promo.

20€ PayPal F&F

Must have GTX 1060/1070/1080/1080Ti.

tigerin

WTS:

New 3ds XL Solgaleo Lunala black edition w/ Pokemon Sun - $200 Shipped
In good condition, comes with game and charger.

Playstation Vita slim w/ 8 gbs memory stick- $120 shipped
Has a a little scruff on the lower left side of the device, otherwise it's in good condition.

I accept Paypal and shipped in the US only. PM me if you're interested.

Top Bottom