• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links |OT| A Speedy Beatdown

gryvan

OMFG BALTER THE TERRIBLE IN THAT????????

oh man the possibilities in pvp is endless now

Omfg potential deckout decks????????

Warm worm

AKC12

The two URs are pretty good.
A quick scan of the contents shows that it's great if you're building a deck for Weevil or want to use fire monsters.
It also has Warrior Dai Grepher, the first four star normal monster in this game with 1700 attack. Until now they capped at 1650 and only went beyond that with severely hampering effects. He's one to grab at least.

Axe Raider is a level 4 normal monster with 1700 attack, albeit an ultra rare one.

I really wanted more Fire monsters, so I'm quite happy this new pack just came out.

Axe Raider is a level 4 normal monster with 1700 attack, albeit an ultra rare one.

I really wanted more Fire monsters, so I'm quite happy this new pack just came out.
Ah true. Forgot about him and Kaiser Sea Horse.
Then let me rephrase it that Grepher is a more easily obtainable 1700 atk monster, haha.

I just got wiped out in one turn because of a ritual summon and then a equip spell.

It was annoying too because I had the mask of the accursed to take care of it. I really do hate only having 40000 life points to start out with.

I just got wiped out in one turn because of a ritual summon and then a equip spell.

It was annoying too because I had the mask of the accursed to take care of it. I really do hate only having 40000 life points to start out with.

I only start with 4000, weird ;)

Seriously tho I feel your frustrations. Feel the same way when it happens to me.

Well, about to buy a ton of the new pack. Wish me luck

StrikerD

For the scrub Lords at work who downloaded this game on their Ipad instead of mobile can someone let me know what the URs and SRs are in the new box please.

Oynox

Cheers pal this game however grindy has definitely lit the fire for me to play Yugioh again, I just want a new World championships game on 3ds and I'd be very happy.
Though Yu Gi Oh in real Life is still more expensive but I understand you.

Is there a reason why you don't get to draw a card if you go first? Player two draws the same number, but gets to draw a fifth on their turn.

sohois

Gone through 160 packs of Ultimate Rising. Still no Sphere Kuriboh. That, Magic Jammer and Twister are the only ones left

Thud

Beat Pegasus lvl 40 once jeuj.

Got to stage rank 20 as well and Yami is lvl 20 as well. Now just collecting some machine cards to unlock Bandith Keith.

MiTYH

Hey, finally got me first dropped skill! Bandit, for bandit keith. Not the best, but hey, it's a start

EDIT: Wow, second one in a row now, got Balance. Better skill, but I still love switcharoo

Pegasus is mad easy to farm lvl 40 of.

Chi Culianth The Awakening / Ritual (spelling is wrong, name is dumb)
BEWD
3x Crass Clown
3x Blade Rabbit
3x Dream Clown
1x Poly
3x Desert Sunlight
2x Ritual Weapon
2x Labyrinth of Nightmares

Reasonably consistent 6500pts plus.

Swap out one or two clowns for stall cards maybe.

Anteo

There is a 1750 attack lvl 3 monster, got 2 of them, but to get the 3rd one I would need to reset a box and get super lucky.. hmmmm

cHinzo

What's its effect?

No effect. It's this card.

gaiadyne

Faced one of the most troll Vagabonds ever. He had a deck of mill cards and stall tactics involving sending cards back to my hand. It doesn't help that the rule was 1 card starting hand...

How the monkey do i acquire toon world? Card trader doesn't have it, its not a level up for pegasus, its not a reward for toon world event, and as far as i know its not(?) in the any of the store decks.

Been leveling up Pegasus but my end game was a toon world deck.

Also does your character really matter? Asides from skills, my level 15 Joey and Yami Yugi deck are almost identical.

How the monkey do i acquire toon world? Card trader doesn't have it, its not a level up for pegasus, its not a reward for toon world event, and as far as i know its not(?) in the any of the store decks.

Been leveling up Pegasus but my end game was a toon world deck.

Also does your character really matter? Asides from skills, my level 15 Joey and Yami Yugi deck are almost identical.
You can get Toon World as a drop from dueling Pegasus. I got one.

Character only matters for skills. Some are crazy good, like Bandit Keith.

Chase17

Came back to this after a bit off. Got the Tyrant Dragon on first pull of the new box. Makes up for my terrible luck in Fire Emblem haha

Pastulio

Banned
Loving this game so Far. Silver 4 in PvP and 1.2 Million into the Pegasus event with a Mako Water Deck. Trying to get a Black Pendant right now and then I'll work towards building an Earth / Mythical Beast Cerberus / Equipment Deck. 1700+ Earth Monsters, Mythical Beasts Effect and power of equip cards can make for a decent beatdown deck.

I got Tyrant dragon so thats gonna buff up my Kaiba deck a lot. But right now my spellcaster deck is OP thanks to Legion the Fiend Jester! :D

Almost level 30 with Yami Yugi. Joey is next.

Tobe

I got Tyrant dragon so thats gonna buff up my Kaiba deck a lot. But right now my spellcaster deck is OP thanks to Legion the Fiend Jester! :D

Almost level 30 with Yami Yugi. Joey is next.

you building it with gravekeepers?

how come ishizu level 40 has necrovalley and there is no way to get it :/

gryvan

Well one of the gravekeepers effect is a necrovalley so thats as close as it can be.

They will probably release it in a pack in the future

sohois

Because then a gravekeeper deck would become completely dominant. There needs to significantly more cards before they can add it

Switched from Kaiba and Dragon beatdown (level 28/29ish) to my Yami Yugi spellcaster (level 15) and have been dominating.

Relinquished is pretty OP in a game where there's relatively few destruction cards (and ones that exist are costly/situational). Got to Gold 1 in a heartbeat, and can take level 40 Pegasus as long as I don't draw a hand of no monsters.

I can't wait to see Marik in this game. Also pulled Tyrant Dragon in my second one of the new pack which was dope... although it's been useless to me so far.

Anteo

I really dont like the Legendary Fisherman. It was the only card I could summon to destroy my oponents monster but then.. I just died of directs attacks (because I didnt draw any other mosnter)

Feels like anything else would be better.

sohois

Odion get.

He comes with Embodiment of Apophis, pretty glad I didn't grab one from the card trader the other day.

Anteo

I just realized I already got both UR from the new pack, I only opened like 10 packs.

Still no URs from the water pack tho.

Without whaling for respawns or having insane time management skill how are you supposed to get enough star chips to get the number of points needed for all the toon world prizes?

Top Bottom