• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Camjo-Z

last time I saw you, you were a very unconvincing scum on live mafia.

You even pulled the 'my mic didnt work all this time?' gambit.

SHAME!

i lived to the last day as maf in bloodborne how about you show a lil respect mate

also it was NOT a gambit.
it was an excuse

Did someone say Pineapple Mafia?

GAFia whatever number's not taken: The Pineapple Express

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure."

"Can you stop saying that, Retro? We've already been on this train for hours. And stop spinning that top, for crying out loud!"

"Sorry," says Retro, pocketing the top. "Now where were we? Ah yes, lunch and then mafia, right?" He looked around at the people seated near him. "Would anyone be up for Inception Mafi-"

"NO" came the collective response.

"Sheesh, tough crowd."

"I'm so hungry I could eat a Stanimal."

"You mean a horse."

"No, you can't use "horse" to make a pun so appropriate you don't even have to attribute the quote to anyone."

"My mike is broken brb"

"Nice try, but you're right here Crimson."

CrimsonFist's face turns as red as his name.

"Why do we have to eat now? I'm not hungry" says Blarg.

"Well not everyone bought a year's supply of bread with them. Some brought a year's supply of alcohol though."

"You know, the drinking remarks are really getting old," groused cabot. "And it's more like a 60-day supply."

"Someone get some utensils and dishes for Blarg. He's such a messy eater."

"Yeah, he's dropping so many bread...crumbs..."

A sudden silence falls amongst the assembled.

"Hi I'm Sawneeks and I love candy corn-"

"Get out."

A waiter appears with a serving cart. "I have 16 pizzas here. Who ordered the pineapple?" Just as the words leave his mouth, the train enters a tunnel and the lights go out.

In the ensuing darkness, a melee/brawl/nothing breaks out. Multiple gunshots, hoots, and explosions can be heard. cabot and melon run from victim to victim with a first-aids kit but they always get there too late. Retro starts bellowing the Inception theme. Xamtheking sits back and basks in the chaos, knowing that he is too overpowered to be affected. nin1000 constantly dies and resurrects, upgrading himself each time. A tanner runs through the fracas begging to die, but to no avail.

"Is this a commuter train?"
"Yes, but it's not an odd night."
"Drat."

The train exits the tunnel and the lights conveniently come back on. Surprisingly the only victim is LaunchpadMcQ, lying facedown in the middle of the aisle, a bloodied pineapple next to him.

"I'm sorry, but pineapple's my friend."
"So was I."

"Well, I guess we're skipping lunch and heading straight to mafia," sighs Retro. "Pass me some bread, Blarg."

"OK.gif"

RetroMG

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure."

"Can you stop saying that, Retro? We've already been on this train for hours. And stop spinning that top, for crying out loud!"

"Sorry," says Retro, pocketing the top. "Now where were we? Ah yes, lunch and then mafia, right?" He looked around at the people seated near him. "Would anyone be up for Inception Mafi-"

"NO" came the collective response.

"Sheesh, tough crowd."

Retro starts bellowing the Inception theme.

Have we met? It's eerie how well you do this.

cabot

Is there a lineup for the new season's games?

giphy.gif

RetroMG

Congratulations to the Overwatch players! Boards are now open.

Season 7 thread will be going up VERY soon, we're just ironing out the last few wrinkles in the game lineup.

Suggestions for a thread title?

Is there a lineup for the new season's games?

We're working on it right now, so I don't want to list them out yet, but you will see very soon.

roytheone

Congratulations to the Overwatch players! Boards are now open.

Season 7 thread will be going up VERY soon, we're just ironing out the last few wrinkles in the game lineup.

Suggestions for a thread title?

We're working on it right now, so I don't want to list them out yet, but you will see very soon.

Mafia |OT7| Guaranteed higher meta-critic rating then Mafia III!

Or alternatively:

Mafia |OT7| Will run at 60 fps at launch!

Sophia

|OT7| Claim Cop, Kill Scum, Verify Later.

|OT7| Welcome to Ouro-Land

|OT7| Everyone's a Neutral Ascetic Bulletproof Cop in Purgatory

Internet Friends Who Murder Each Other
Murder Simulator 2016
Vote or Die
Friendly Conversation By Day, Death and Mystery by Night
Yous A Scummy Rat
A Not So Pleasant Train Ride
Who Dunnit
Pizza, Icecream, Tacos, and Death

Swamped

Banned
Mafia |OT7| Will run at 60 fps at launch!

60 freakin posts per second? XD

OT7 | Play with the 4th best Mafia player in The World

OMGGGGGG love this!

|OT7| The Enemy of My Enemy is a Neutral Ascetic Bulletproof Cop
|OT7| It's not Region Locked

XD XD XD

Btw, really enjoyed your pineapple mafia story. I just knew that you would be on it!

I
Friendly Conversation By Day, Death and Mystery by Night
Pizza, Icecream, Tacos, and Death

All were great, but these are especially cute :D

Will The Real Widowmaker Please Stand Up
Can't Roll Scum 5x.......right!?!?!?
Town......Please.......No
Ain't No Hammer Vote Like A Self-Hammered Vote

cabot

We Are Celestial Creatures
I Want Your Skin
Big Cat Gotta Be On Top

No, wait. Those are just Wild Beasts lyrics. Never mind.

Reminder: There will be blood live mafia tonight. We want you there.

I'll give sexual favours for attendance. I give a mean hand.

cabot

It needs to be some great wordplay and not an in-joke. We're trying to get new people here.

Come on, someone think of something.

Top Bottom