• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

cabot

Why Mazre, cabot?

tumblr_m7w7g1JtmA1r5jta4o1_500.gif

Blind spot.

Burbeting

Banned
Could you go into more detail plz?

Just have got the feeling that when games has progressed farther, it becomes harder to make solid reads on any of you three. Usually neither of you is inactive or not contributive per say, but really... invicible, with the posts being really inoffensive.

So blendery. But that might not happen in this game.

Kyanrute

The evening fell upon the small Japanese town of Whatever and silence filled the streets. A man walked down the street with a bag in his hand. Had it not been for the darkness, he would've been sure that HE would've been the reason the streets were so empty. Or his bag, to be exact, the stench of dirty clothes was something after all.

One heck of a day it had been, a thing after another, all crowned by the broken washing machine. A small thing, considering everything. Yet it was the thing that forced him away from the comfort of his home. Or his boss, to be exact, one could hardly work in dirty clothes after all. The boss was a picky man like that, something that annoyed the man.

A light flickered in the darkness. A small round thing above some letters that had by now seen their better days. Overwash, the sign said. A local laundromat, that had been there before the man had moved into the area. A thing of the past, the man thought. Something that was no longer needed. The bag in his hand made him smile a bit.

The man approached the dimly lit door and grabbed the handle. The door slid like a Japanese door, to the side or somewhere, what surprised the man. Then he was greeted by a bear, what surprised the man even more.

"Hello in Japanese." the bear said "I will eat you."

A Japanese teenager wearing something that looked like an uniform ran by them. Soon the teenager multiplied, like teenagers do, and the group gathered around the man and the bear. One of the teenagers held a sign with the man's name in it. Next to the name, an arrow, pointing towards the bear's mouth that was now open.

"Mister-san," one of the teenagers asked "why does the bear want to eat you?" The man, flabbergasted by the sudden events simply stared at the teenager. A third teenager poked the one with the question, and began to tell everything about the man and his past deeds.

The man stood there, confused. The day would not end soon, it seemed.

-cut to black-

OVERWASH

Just have got the feeling that when games has progressed farther, it becomes harder to make solid reads on any of you three. Usually neither of you is inactive or not contributive per say, but really... invicible, with the posts being really inoffensive.

Understandable, thought you meant coasting as in inactive lol.

The evening fell upon the small Japanese town of Whatever and silence filled the streets. A man walked down the street with a bag in his hand. Had it not been for the darkness, he would've been sure that HE would've been the reason the streets were so empty. Or his bag, to be exact, the stench of dirty clothes was something after all.

One heck of a day it had been, a thing after another, all crowned by the broken washing machine. A small thing, considering everything. Yet it was the thing that forced him away from the comfort of his home. Or his boss, to be exact, one could hardly work in dirty clothes after all. The boss was a picky man like that, something that annoyed the man.

A light flickered in the darkness. A small round thing above some letters that had by now seen their better days. Overwash, the sign said. A local laundromat, that had been there before the man had moved into the area. A thing of the past, the man thought. Something that was no longer needed. The bag in his hand made him smile a bit.

The man approached the dimly lit door and grabbed the handle. The door slid like a Japanese door, to the side or somewhere, what surprised the man. Then he was greeted by a bear, what surprised the man even more.

"Hello in Japanese." the bear said "I will eat you."

A Japanese teenager wearing something that looked like an uniform ran by them. Soon the teenager multiplied, like teenagers do, and the group gathered around the man and the bear. One of the teenagers held a sign with the man's name in it. Next to the name, an arrow, pointing towards the bear's mouth that was now open.

"Mister-san," one of the teenagers asked "why does the bear want to eat you?" The man, flabbergasted by the sudden events simply stared at the teenager. A third teenager poked the one with the question, and began to tell everything about the man and his past deeds.

The man stood there, confused. The day would not end soon, it seemed.

-cut to black-

OVERWASH

are you ok

Ty4on

Where do you have this from? I've never played with Ezekel, but from what I read of late game AA he seemed to stick out quite a lot.

Kyanrute

Hello, I am Burbeting, and I play mafia.

*listens as everyone replies "hello burbeting" *

VOTE: Kyanrute

Did you roll scum again?

4-1 bear so stay away if you are town. If you are scum, please do kill me d1 or n1, I'd find that extremely funny.

are you ok

The game started hour earlier than I thought so I had no time to think about the initial shitpost. The vn thing was the 1st thing that came to my mind so I went with it.

Kyanrute

Gods Zeke played a fancy game as hidden scum where he fooled both town and scum. The only serious bit of scum hunting I've ever done and I failed.

Burbeting

Banned
What was interesting about the tone? What can you conclude from it?

It seemed little hostile, somehow. The wording "stay away" and "that would be extremely funny" made me feel that way. Right now there isn't much I can conclude from it, but I think it was significant enough to make a note about.

Ourobolus

Banned
Design note: I think it is unlikely that scum has any fake claims, so doing a roll call probably won't accomplish anything, at least not till very late-game

Bronx-Man

Banned
but its true.

After the last game i hope you will try to shine once again like old times.
It's taking every last bit of my power to resist voting for Splinter for being such an ASSHOLE in Pokemon. But I won't. Because unlike SOME PEOPLE, I am going to be the BIGGER MAN.

FUCK
YOU
GUYS

Sophia

Design note: I think it is unlikely that scum has any fake claims, so doing a roll call probably won't accomplish anything, at least not till very late-game

Fair assumption to make unless someone flips with a lore character outside of the playable heroes.

Sophia

It's taking every last bit of my power to resist voting for Splinter for being such an ASSHOLE in Pokemon. But I won't. Because unlike SOME PEOPLE, I am going to be the BIGGER MAN.

FUCK
YOU
GUYS

Hi Bronx. How are you? :)

Shall we get this game into high gear so we don't have a repeat of Pokemon where you get lynched again? :p

FUCK
YOU
GUYS
Dude you think you have anger issues
It's taking every ounce of my being from not popping off on you rn
Nah I forgive you

Top Bottom