• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

DMczaf

Post a pic of the Falcons not collapsing

Even their food prices collapse!

051716-falcons-stadium-bs1.jpg

MechDX

Texans fan talking offseason hype, lol.

Tell me Bort isnt a shit QB. I knew what he was when everyone was saying how much he has improved. I said from the start of the season it would come down to the Texans and Colts but the Tacks worried me

If it makes you feel better so is Osweiler. Only team in the division with a good QB is trying to kill him.

yuraya

Good news for the Jags is that even after tonight you are still just 2 games behind the lead in the AFC South.

Bad news is your offense is still the worst in the league. And the defense is just undisciplined. Shit coaching all around.

Long live the AFC South.

MechDX

Good news for the Jags is that even after tonight you are still just 2 games behind the lead in the AFC South.

Bad news is your offense is still the worst in the league. And the defense is just undisciplined. Shit coaching all around.

Long live the AFC South.

brocknoo.0.gif

We the best!
by best I mean worst

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've said it all year: he is a garbage time QB if there ever was one. I see him play twice a year.

Holy shit you're not kidding about that garbage time thing.

His stat line is 10x better now. You'd never know how bad he was just by looking at that in retrospect.

this_guy

I don't watch actual games with Blake Bortles but I see his stat lines in fantasy and I know he's a pretty good QB.

Another clutch td near the end of the 4th!

The Jags should rig their home scoreboard to make it look like they are perpetually down by 50 that way maybe they can trick Bortles into playing well all game long.

Chris R

Not a terrible experience. But man was it not hype like other games I've been to. Time to leave this hot hellhole and return home to my frozen tundra.

I know people have been talking about it but I haven't watched the Jags this year... What the hell happened to Bortles' delivery!? It's absolutely atrocious... every coach associated with this should be fired right now. How are they letting this continue?

Spinluck

Tell me Bort isnt a shit QB. I knew what he was when everyone was saying how much he has improved. I said from the start of the season it would come down to the Texans and Colts but the Tacks worried me

If it makes you feel better so is Osweiler. Only team in the division with a good QB is trying to kill him.

It's Colts vs Texans again man. Don't fool yourself, Titans ain't doing shit.

jmdajr

Fucking hell. Garbage time Bortles hit me with some serious damage. Wtf. It was like 36 to 8!

The bastard probably drafts himself!

I can't believe Khan doesn't want to fire Bradley. I think I might be done watching for a little while.

I think the discipline problems are really telling. It's one thing to come out and get destroyed; it's quite another when week after week you have guys doing stupid shit, taking personal fouls, punching people, getting ejected.

That's not guys who are too amped up. That's guys who are not under control.

A lot of that falls on the coaching staff. And frankly, Bradley has had his run and it's been terrible. The Gatas are worse than the Browns ffs over the past several years.

Top Bottom