• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

Shiggy said:
20060223104445.jpg

What a random bundle. Its not like the molst hyped game ever.

Youd also think Phoenix could get the colors right on their box. I guess their scanner is bad?

Shiggy

jamesinclair said:
What a random bundle. Its not like the molst hyped game ever.

Well, there's no GameCube included. It's like in the USA, where you get the mic together with the game.

Jefklak

Shiggy said:
The Brain Training boxart will look like this :D

brainskizze.jpg

:lol :lol
Nice try!
I always end up liking USA boxes more because DS boxsides are SO boring in EUR.
(Yust the game title in black and a white background. YAWN²)

Jefklak said:
:lol :lol
Nice try!
I always end up liking USA boxes more because DS boxsides are SO boring in EUR.
(Yust the game title in black and a white background. YAWN²)

You don't deserve to live in sophisticated and culturally refined europe! Didn't you get the memo? We're much more evolved than everybody else.

Diablos

Merlin said:
animalsoccerworldbig.jpg

Is it just me or is there a lot of adult humour in this one that the kids would miss? :lol Look at the two on the right, the two at the bottom and where the lion is kicking.
OMG. :lol

He's right... look at them!

MadFuzzy said:
Aren't you glad that the SCEA "approval process" saves you from great games like this? SCEE apparently aren't allowed to have one like SCEA because of EU competition law (said Edge a while back) and that's why anyone can pretty much publish anything in Europe on PS2.

Well I suppose a "competition law" such as that CAN be a good thing because it gives the little guy a bigger voice, but clearly this isn't a good example of what it can do. :D

Neo Child

Banned
Infernal Monkey said:
jamespond221dh.png

It's a straight port of James Pond 2. Same as the PSone, GBA and DS James Pond games.

It's also on PS2, XBOX, Genesis(original version), GBC, and I think it's (somehow) being ported to the 360.

Edit: Oh it's now also on the PSP.

Koshiro

Amazing, to think a company can get away with releasing a Megadrive-era game on modern formats... on its own. It's just... wow.

Top Bottom