• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 - First details from Dengeki

sn00zer

Is it normal for Japanese trailers to be primarily in English?....just had a thought is it possible the game will feature an English cast? I find it VERY odd that the Japanese is the subtitle to the large English especially considering the earlier trailers featuring primarily Japanese..... American school incoming

EDIT: The ball and chain as a shackling device is also a western device, especially with the slavery bent

Soriku

Is it normal for Japanese trailers to be primarily in English?....just had a thought is it possible the game will feature an English cast? I find it VERY odd that the Japanese is the subtitle to the large English especially considering the earlier trailers featuring primarily Japanese..... American school incoming

They use English for a lot of their songs. Don't look into it too much.

Japanese commercials/posters/pretty much everything use English all the time.

Sophia

EDIT: The ball and chain as a shackling device is also a western device, especially with the slavery bent

It's extremely normal. English (and Engrish) is everywhere in the Persona 3 opening. Don't look into it too much.

Ugh, thought this was bumped for actual news.

Yeah tell me about it. I got excited for a second.

Top Bottom