• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Eggbok

page1vxuhb.png

page21fu5b.png

page3qhug6.png

page4v9upr.png

page5z8uzm.png

PC:
- SPECS
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
- MODDING & MAPPING
- You will be able to create Maps & Game Modes and more!
- Unranked Dedicated Server Files with the tools will be available so you can run servers with modded content anywhere you choose.
- An Unranked Server Browser will be provided so you can easily find and join servers with modded content.
- Closed Alpha target date: March 2016

PS3 and 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops III PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 version does not include a single player campaign game mode, and does not contain all game features present in the PlayStation 4/Xbox One versions. These versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops III also do not include a Season Pass option for gamers. Availability of individual DLC packs for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms may vary. More information will be announced at a later date. Theater Mode and eSports tools will also not be released on Xbox 360 or PS3 and multiplayer will scale between 30-60fps while Zombies will be 30fps.

Black Ops 3 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 also includes a bonus digital full game download for the original Call of Duty: Black Ops, the game that started the Black Ops series. Availability of the bonus digital full game download may vary worldwide (not available in Japan). Digital purchasers will receive the original Black Ops as an instant download at the time of pre-purchase. Those who purchase at retail will receive the original Black Ops full game digital download through an in-game voucher. An Internet connection is required for download and installation.

Review Thread

BONUS:

meanspartan

I am still playing Halo, will play Fallout, and think Battlefront will be my main shooter game for the next few months.

SO WHY DO I NEED THIS?!?!?!

I'm probs gonna buy it...

Oublieux

Aw, I was hoping we could vote for thread titles. In any case, I salute you for taking on the OT! Looking forward to it.

jadedm17

8 Monsters, a quarter of green, bottle of Rum, smartfood, twizzlers, Americone dream ice cream...

I'm ready.

lem0n

Ayy lmao that OT title. I approve. Preloaded and ready to rock n roll on PC. My first CoD not on an Xbox but I gotta go where my friends go!

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Ugh, so much fucking content. That should be a meme by now.

Can't wait to pick mine up tomorrow on PS4

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Disappointed with PC performance and the campaign, early impressions, sucks.

I'll try to find some multiplayer time tonight.

Boke1879

THAT OT Title LOL.

Anyways GUYS. if you're going to be running Zombies or Multplayer alot. Add me. I really want to play Zombies and MP a lot.

PSN: Boke18

Top Bottom