• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice is free to download from Xbox Live with a Costa Rica account

Cbajd5

There's still a way to get Injustice with a Moroccan account~

From CAG (Again)

Props to dudeman06 in another thread:

"I got injustice to work again!

1. Set your locale to Austria.
2. Sign in to any account then immediately sign out. The home screen should have a tile with superman on it now under the FIFA 14 tile. Click it.
3. You should see Injustice as 30% off. Sign in to your Morocco account now.
4. Click the Injustice sale tab and you won't get the error and it will show up as free instead of the sale price.
5. ??????
6. Profit.
Enjoy your game! First time I've contributed so I hope it works just like it did for me. "

The locale you're setting is your system's locale, not the account's.

I just added it to my download list now.

Defect

There's still a way to get Injustice with a Moroccan account~

From CAG (Again)

The locale you're setting is your system's locale, not the account's.

I just added it to my download list now.

Locale is set to Austria. I sign into my main account and immediately sign out then I check the home and there is no Superman tile or anything. I saw a WB sale tile so I sign into my Morrocan account and the error tiles appear again.

Cbajd5

Locale is set to Austria. I sign into my main account and immediately sign out then I check the home and there is no Superman tile or anything. I saw a WB sale tile so I sign into my Morrocan account and the error tiles appear again.

The tile I see is a picture after logging and out of one of my American accounts is of (Man of Steel?) Superman doing his laser eyes thing with the caption "Ausverkauf lauft", choosing that brings up the WB Sale page featuring Injustice. Signing in here with the Moroccan account now and choosing the Injustice tile brings you to the game's page, where you can get it for free.

Basically:
Select the WB Sale tile with Superman with the laser eyes, taking you to the main page advertising Injustice for 30% off. (And some DLC.)
Select the Injustice tile on the WB Sale page.
It should be free.

Defect

I see that Sales page when I'm on my US account. Whenever I sign in then out, my dashboard refreshes and that sales tile goes away.

Edit: I just switched locale to Australia and the tile shows up in the Games section and I did it there.

chupon

I see that Sales page when I'm on my US account. Whenever I sign in then out, my dashboard refreshes and that sales tile goes away.

Edit: I just switched locale to Australia and the tile shows up in the Games section and I did it there.

5695212_std.jpg

You don't need to be logged in to any profiles when switching your locale to Austria. Once you see the Superman tile on your dashboard, click on it then sign in to your Moroccan account and click on the Injustice tile.

Mesonak

Keep getting errors saying that Xbox Live is not currently available in Morocco upon creating the account on the console. Any other countries where it's currently working?

Pedz

Neo Member
Just tried that switching to Austria and using a Porto Rico account and it has a price of 30k cr for Injustice.

Mesonak

Just got it working by creating the xbox live account on the computer rather than the console; read through the thread again and found that helpful tip.

Currently still working for Moroccan accounts.

lucius

I get the WB sale tile to show up sign into austrailan account and it says 41 or something dollars when I click on it.

Tried doing it on computer also would not work, maybe I messed something up.

Ronabo

I think it is dead now. There were some arcade titles that were free too and they are failing to download.

I think it finally got fixed.

Amazingly fun game, felt a bit guilty so bought a bunch of the DLC to give them some money. Batgirl is freaking awesome, this game keeps on giving.

MormaPope

Banned
Amazingly fun game, felt a bit guilty so bought a bunch of the DLC to give them some money. Batgirl is freaking awesome, this game keeps on giving.

I love the story in Injustice, extremely dark and plenty of legit humor so far. The gameplay is extremely fun and satisfying.

Still have to start the challenge tower eventually.

Wrc powerslide is free w an oman account. Always wanted to try it, but couldnt spend cash knowing online might be empty. Maybe itll be a little populated now that we can get it free. Its like micromachines, not a sim like the other wrcs.

Also god dark is free but....im not spending hd space on that. Reviews are very poor.

Eanan

Wrc powerslide is free w an oman account. Always wanted to try it, but couldnt spend cash knowing online might be empty. Maybe itll be a little populated now that we can get it free. Its like micromachines, not a sim like the other wrcs.

Also god dark is free but....im not spending hd space on that. Reviews are very poor.

Ive tried making an oman account, but still have no access to any marketplace on xbox website or on console. There is no marketplace section to view. I've never had this issue with making other country accounts. Any ideas?

Ive tried making an oman account, but still have no access to any marketplace on xbox website or on console. There is no marketplace section to view. I've never had this issue with making other country accounts. Any ideas?
My games > x on any game > press y and search for the game you want. Theres like a dozen free ones but im on phone cant post list.

Half controller is demo full controller icon is full game.

That #12 happiness index spot is really paying off for us Costa Ricans I see.

... I've got nothin. Costa Rica represent!

Yes, we take it one day at a time. For the most part we are nice here. Just don't judge us by how we drive, happy citizens out of the car, but we are angry and aggressive drivers.

If I just had a 360.

Eanan

My games > x on any game > press y and search for the game you want. Theres like a dozen free ones but im on phone cant post list.

That did the trick, thanks.

A few Saints Row 4 DLC is free also including the Season pass.

Also:

Retail:
Dark
Sherlock Holmes: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Arcania
JD Disney party

DLC:
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Clock Strikes At Meat Night
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Full Metal Rocket
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Medieval Horror
Metro Last Light Faction Pack
Hitman: Absolution Contracts Pass

GTA V

Long may this trend of free stuff on random countries marketplace continue!

That did the trick, thanks.

A few Saints Row 4 DLC is free also including the Season pass.

Also:

Long may this trend of free stuff on random countries marketplace continue!

I'm confused. So these games can currently be acquired for free? Using what method, and selecting which country? What about Injustice?

I tried downloading Injustice with a Costa Rica and a Slovakia account a few days ago, but they were't free.

Eanan

I'm confused. So these games can currently be acquired for free? Using what method, and selecting which country? What about Injustice?

I tried downloading Injustice with a Costa Rica and a Slovakia account a few days ago, but they were't free.

Yep free to use with your regular account gamertag also.

1) go to outlook. Com and create a new email account in the Oman country

2) go to Xbox.com and sign in with the email addrese you just created.

3) change Xbox region on website to Oman

4) go on xbox and download the profile of the new account

More free stuff on oman MP:

Diablo 3 - All avatar Items
Grand Theft Auto V - All avatar items and 1 gamerpic pack
Alien Spidy - Between a Rock and a Hard Place (DLC)
Disney Infinity (All avatar items)
Thief (All avatar items)
Scourge: OutBreak - Premium Theme (Theme)
MotorGP13 - Picture Pack 2 (there is a little TM after GP)
Dragon Age Origins - Return to Ostagar (DLC)

eissan

Yep free to use with your regular account gamertag also.

1) go to outlook. Com and create a new email account in the Oman country

2) go to Xbox.com and sign in with the email addrese you just created.

3) change Xbox region on website to Oman

4) go on xbox and download the profile of the new account

More free stuff on oman MP:

Diablo 3 - All avatar Items
Grand Theft Auto V - All avatar items and 1 gamerpic pack
Alien Spidy - Between a Rock and a Hard Place (DLC)
Disney Infinity (All avatar items)
Thief (All avatar items)
Scourge: OutBreak - Premium Theme (Theme)
MotorGP13 - Picture Pack 2 (there is a little TM after GP)
Dragon Age Origins - Return to Ostagar (DLC)

I must be missing something.

so I setup the account on oman and then download it but then when I login with that account it says nothing is available in your area...am I suppose to login with the oman account then log back into my old account?

hausaffe

Banned
cant connect to xbox live. says xblive is not available in my region. if i go throught the my games, gives me an error 8C15000C. what did i do wrong?

There is still a way to get Injustice for those wondering (you'll need a Oman account)..Same trick as previously explained at the top of the page.

Sign into any account on you system

Go to setting on your 360,and change your Local to Austria. (you should get signed out at this point)

Sign into ANY account on LIVE (again)

Sign out manually straight away

Check the dashboard, There should be a Warner advert there (with either Superman or Batman on the icon)

Open it that tab.

Now that you are on the WB Sale page sign into your Oman account.

Click on Injustice 30% off icon - it will offer the game as a free download.

Download.

This worked 10 minutes ago for me - I am based in Ireland (so I guess than means it works throughout Europe at least). No idea about US.

mrbaba

cant connect to xbox live. says xblive is not available in my region. if i go throught the my games, gives me an error 8C15000C. what did i do wrong?

It doesn't work on all games, keep trying others in your list of recent games and you should get lucky with one of them!

There is still a way to get Injustice for those wondering (you'll need a Oman account)..Same trick as previously explained at the top of the page.

Go to setting on your 360,and change your Local to Austria. (you should get signed out at this point)

Check the dashboard, There should be a Warner advert there (with either Superman or Batman on the icon)

Open it that tab.

Download.

This worked 10 minutes ago for me - I am based in Ireland (so I guess than means it works throughout Europe at least). No idea about US.
Just tried with no existing Oman account and it won't let me create an Oman XBL account because "XBL sign in isn't available for that locale". I guess it's down again.

DogyDMrPerry

Neo Member

Open it that tab.

Download.

Unreal! It worked even though I was kind of late to the party. It is downloading right now. Thank you!

You need to create an outlook account and then log on to xbox.com with that account before touching the console.
Yeah, I saw that afterwards, I was using the old workflow. Going through it.

Damn, this is almost as exciting as the coke points

Edit: it works. Does anyone know if it's safe to migrate the account once stuff has been added to its download history?

neoxdonut

I'm just getting this error " Xbox Stores: Sorry, there;s a problem with the Xbox service, Try again Later. status code: 800700E8"

I hope we don't get banned for this.

It hasn't happened in the past, would be strange for it to happen this time.

Saying that, the number of games/content this time is significantly higher than during any of the previous free game glitches, but I doubt MS will ban anyone. Especially if they don't use the account they downloaded the content with.

Trike

Open it that tab.

Download.

<3<3<3<3

Top Bottom