• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2012 Anime Thread 2.22: You Can (Not) Outpost Cajunator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

I happened to pick up a lot of junk this Spring, nothing worthwhile.

But people here showed me life changing shows I missed in the past like Blood C and the fantastic Garzey's Wing dub!

Thanks Winter 2012 thread. My debut in AnimeGaf and anime insanity!

I hate love you all!

Also it was great meeting the fabled, Cajun. He's a cool King of cute.

Noirulus

Wall of shame time?

1. cajunator
2. Jexhius
3. Envelope
4. Thoraxes
5. Branduil
6. Mad Pierrot
7. wonzo
8. hosannainexcelsis
9. firehawk12
10. duckroll

iammeiam

Goodbye, final thread riddled with THAT WORD.

Which I know was supposed to sound less creepy than calling everything moe, but had a really gross tone in my head (I initially thought it was a schwing-style sound effect until I'd read enough to get what it was being used for) so I shall not miss it.

Branduil

Final thoughts:

ibwPW7KCbs6Yfu.png

If I were going to give the next thread a title, it'd be:

Spring 2012 Anime Thread of Sakuga Bros.

since it succinctly captures the two general aspects of the season I feel are most notable.

Another 12
Ok, what the freaking hell.
Seriously, Misaki? You didn't tell him because "Nothing good would have come of it?" Seriously? I don't know, how about preventing half a dozen of your classmates from getting killed?

I do not think Sakakibara would have managed to bring himself to finding a way to kill Reiko or even being emotionally ready without seeing the worst take place, even worst, how would Mei have been in a situation to do it. Seemed like waiting til they were on the trip at least gave them a chance to kill her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom