• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

xequalsy

Looking for recommendations for 5* promotions for the following:

Promotion-ready Calvary: Camus, Xander, Ursula
5* I already have: Roderick, Leo, Peri

Promotion-ready Fliers: Cordelia, Catria, Shanna, Subaki, Minerva, Cherche, Claire, Caeda, Palla
5* I already have: Camilla

Promotion-ready mages: Nino, Lilina, Ursula
5* I already have: Julia, Leo, Tharja, Sanaki, Celica, MRobin, Linde, Soren

Promotion-ready armored: Zephiel, Sheena (not even sure what other armored units are worthy)
5* I already have: Hector, Effie

I don't need any more sword infantry-types, so going to avoid promoting them for awhile.
It's worth making a Horse Emblem team if you don't have one already. You don't seem to have Reinhardt, but Cecilla (free, but promote a +att version if you have one), or ursula can sub in with -blade tome. Xander/Camus/-blade tome Mage forms a very solid core.

After Camus/Xander, I'd probably look at fliers you have good IVs on.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Looks I'm close to the cutoff for Tier 20. I'm at rank 3256, and the cutoff is 3530. My score is 4810.

I wonder if it'll hold out for another three hours?

jnWake

After waiting months for an official release on the chilean app store I just downloaded the game from the canadian one. Here's my first pull!

image.png

I'm happy I got a 5* although it seems I got bad IVs. Whatever, I don't think I'll be too hardcore with this game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking for recommendations for 5* promotions for the following:

Promotion-ready Calvary: Camus, Xander, Ursula
5* I already have: Roderick, Leo, Peri

Promotion-ready Fliers: Cordelia, Catria, Shanna, Subaki, Minerva, Cherche, Claire, Caeda, Palla
5* I already have: Camilla

Promotion-ready mages: Nino, Lilina, Ursula
5* I already have: Julia, Leo, Tharja, Sanaki, Celica, MRobin, Linde, Soren

Promotion-ready armored: Zephiel, Sheena (not even sure what other armored units are worthy)
5* I already have: Hector, Effie

I don't need any more sword infantry-types, so going to avoid promoting them for awhile.
I like my 5* Xander a lot, really pulls his weight. Camus hasn't been too useful so far.

Oh...another green unit that I want...yay...I have way too many blue/green 5* units...

Gaius looks great. Wonder if anyone will have Watersweep as a skill, heh heh.

The males art is sooooo much better than females. Robin F is terrible, Tiki is ok. Art is subjective of course. The art surronding Robin F is gorgeous, though.

I like the art on all of them pretty well. The bustiness seems out of proportion for the characters. But I mean, they are going for people that want swimsuit units, so I guess I get it.

lance f.robin
axe a.tiki
bow gaius
I think?

not really sure what's Frederick is, can be either tome or shuriken

Fred is apparently a dagger user.

All right. Will move towards Xander for now. Thanks for the advice!

I tear things up as Camus, for a counter perspective. I'm probably going to 5 star Xander, too, but Camus is faster which is nice to avoid getting doubled. Especially by mages, as both are trash tier for resistance. Let's me use vantage instead of quick riposte, and with fury he can handle everything but greens and blue dragons with low health. Kills most non green mages, and many bows/daggers before they can hit him with vantage. Cleans up tier 10, plays his role well in arena.

I would go based on whether a sword or spear is more usefully for you. I didn't. Xander would be better for my horse emblem to replace Leo, but I like Camus better. And I got two weeks of him as the arena bonus.

Maxinas

Tiki is a green unit. Perfect. I'm severely lacking in green units since the last time i even pulled for greens was the 5% banner for Hector
which i didn't fucking get.

congrats Hours Left your patience paid off
I honestly cannot believe that Frederick was one of the men chosen for the swimsuit banner, and on top of that, his artwork is actually amazing. (The shorts for both Gaius and Fred are terrible, especially since the girls got bikinis, but Frederick's damaged portrait is outstanding, and I love the gladiator sandals.)

If I wasn't dealing with so much shit right now I'd be posting/yelling at the top of my lungs currently, but I am very, very happy about this. It is a bit annoying that both guys are seemingly colorless units, but knock on wood, I will get Frederick.

I only have 14 Orbs, so I'll be pretty low even when the Summer banner is close to going away. Based on my overall luck, I should even try to go for a focus unit if I have less than 100 Orbs.

Maybe I'll be fine, though. I was insanely blessed with my Bridal Cordelia summon, so I can't have everything.

I'm excited to see how strong these guys are.

spiritfox

Looks like the weapons are Ragnarok variants, except it's all stats +2 and 2HP after combat. Also there's Close Defense, which is the melee variant of Ranged Defense, and Defense Ploy, which is the defense variant of Attack Ploy.

Aw shit, SP bonuses ala Weapon Experience.

Zafir

That frederick looks great, but man, he's a colourless unit?

I hate pulling colourless. =/ Plus I'm sure I'd just get a bunch of Gaiuses. :X

obviously they'll going to alternate between gauntlet & tempest. kinda hope there'll be another type of event since having 3 events rotation is better than 2, but probably they'll have to rework the ui

Weebos

Banned
Looks like we're getting two new seals for this Tempest Trial, which is nice.

We don't know what they do yet, but there are placeholder icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom