• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

It would be cool if Nemo still shows up in perpetual work clothes like he did in Red Bull Kumite.

The Salary Man. Double points if he mains Skullomania in Fighting Layer EX.

mbpm1

Before EVO, I would have said this is free for Punk.

But now we see more cracks.

I don't feel like it would have been free even then. Nemo is both underexposed and talented and plays a unique style

I still think Punk will win tho

USA USA USA etc

Edit: Lol, I hate non-crossups crossups, got hit twice today by that shit, one from Chun and the other from Ibuki. If it doesn't look like a crossup, it fucking shouldn't be a crossup! Even worse when the opponent ends up on the side the originally were at!

Remember when the beta allowed everybody to perform fake cross ups? If you got put in the corner you were basically fucked. I had a blast with it lol. And when people tried it on me I just parried and threw them back in the corner lol.

mbpm1

It would be cool if Nemo still shows up in perpetual work clothes like he did in Red Bull Kumite.

The Salary Man. Double points if he mains Skullomania in Fighting Layer EX.

It would, but it would be funnier if he showed up with Yipes' Durag and baggy shorts

Remember when the beta allowed everybody to perform fake cross ups? If you got put in the corner you were basically fucked. I had a blast with it lol. And when people tried it on me I just parried and threw them back in the corner lol.
Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Pachinko

I'm part of the problem guys.... I just bought Juri's classic outfit. Why isn't this character better ? I hope whatever happens with season 3/super/bojangles edition ... that a potential Vselect or CA select gives charcters some move differences... Juri just isn't the same without her dive kick and Rashid doesn't quite scratch the itch fully (thought he can be pretty fun too).

interim OT9 coming soon.
Will still needs a bunch of things updated but at least there will be a new splash and gif.
Hurry up, the servers are OvErHeAtInG!

Source: I'm a janitor at Neogaf HQ.

Edit: Getting tagged as Neogaf's janitor would be sick as fuck. Any mods reading this?

kunonabi

You go to the character select screen and pick someone else.

Oddly enough Guile hasn't been as huge a pain as most of the rest of the cast for me. Just have to be more precise, and luckier, than usual with Alex's anti fireball tools.

Guile is actually a breath of fresh air from having to deal with all the ridiculous rushdown and 50/50s from everyone else as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom