• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

IrishNinja

whoah, a bundle with killing floor - might have to jump on that.

can anyone recommend anything from gala 3 or april fool's bundle? steam activations are nice, but ive got a number of mediocre games already from these things.

cicero

I just picked up the Indiefort bundle, have been wanting to buy Devil Whiskey so this makes it a great deal, I threw in a little extra for the devs too. Very interested the Mordor project too, I played the heck out of the original.

With 47157 more units to sell before Mordor is unlocked, not sure if they will make it in time. I sure hope so.

xk0sm0sx

I'm wondering why the developers wanna do this...

Killing Floor, and FlatOut in bundles... why? Kind of feel weird that these commercial games are inside

cicero

I'm wondering why the developers wanna do this...

Killing Floor, and FlatOut in bundles... why? Kind of feel weird that these commercial games are inside

Killing Floor was originally a total conversion mod for UT2K4, and it was ported over to Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 by Tripwire Interactive, who had developed RO out of another UT2K4 mod, Red Orchestra: Combined Arms. If that team and their games weren't "indie", I don't know what is.

Wok

Which makes Killing Floor costs $6 additional US dollars... Totally strange since it was priced $3 in a Steam sale in February. And it was already priced $5 during the 2010 Winter sale.

Plus the best prices for the games at the minimal bid were:
- Beat Hazard ($2.49)
- The Baconing ($3.74)
- Plain Sight ($1.24)
- Madballs in… Babo: Invasion ($2.49)
- Sol Survivor ($2.49, and it was also in the Indie Face Kick bundle)
This makes the bundle worth it only if you want at least two games from it.

About BeMine2, the link in the OP is wrong, it should be: http://groupees.com/bemine2

Moreover, it only starts in one day. It is up for pre-order but there is no incentive for pre-ordering.

g6Vh2.jpg

Finally, there is another bonus for $10 and above: a 184-page sexy (here is the cover detail, which may not be safe for work) graphic novel.

wilflare

thanks MrO, been looking for a thread like this.
man. all these bundle buying can add up to one nice full game Mass Effect 3 :X

PaulLFC

Subsoap are awesome. If you've ever bought one of their games before, you can email them your purchase receipt and they'll send you an infinity bundle key for free, so you get access to all of their games, past and future, forever, for free.

Sordid

Subsoap are awesome. If you've ever bought one of their games before, you can email them your purchase receipt and they'll send you an infinity bundle key for free, so you get access to all of their games, past and future, forever, for free.

Do you think this will work with my Faerie Solitaire II preorder?

I have fairie solitare on steam.....(it is actually awesome)

PaulLFC

Do you think this will work with my Faerie Solitaire II preorder?
I don't see why not, as long as you ordered before the cutoff date on their website (it was a few days ago, I think). There's instructions on their site, you just email a screenshot of your purchase receipt with #COMPIB as the subject.

I almost feel guilty getting a free key, as I got Faerie Solitaire in one of the Steam Indie packs a couple of years ago, but Subsoap being awesome they were happy to give me a key, so I don't see you having any problems getting one.

I don't see why not, as long as you ordered before the cutoff date on their website (it was a few days ago, I think). There's instructions on their site, you just email a screenshot of your purchase receipt with #COMPIB as the subject.

I almost feel guilty getting a free key, as I got Faerie Solitaire in one of the Steam Indie packs a couple of years ago, but Subsoap being awesome they were happy to give me a key, so I don't see you having any problems getting one.

How do i see all my steam transactions so i can find when I bought faerie solitare?

Sordid

The cut off date was April the 1st and I ordered it on the morning of the 1st :lol I've fired them off an e-mail but it looks like I've just missed out.

PaulLFC

How do i see all my steam transactions so i can find when I bought faerie solitare?
Click your account name -> Store Transactions tab -> See all. Then just Ctrl+F Faerie Solitaire or Indie Fantasy Pack if you bought it in the same pack I did. You're better off sending a screenshot of the purchase email from Steam if you have it.

Where do you email this? Though I'd feel bad doing that too. I have Faerie Solitaire in that same Indie Fantasy Pack, and I think I also got it free on Big Fish Games...

Their FAQ is a little less than helpful:
Q: I just purchased something from you a few days ago. Do I get anything?
A: Thank you so much for your support! Anyone who had purchased any of our products directly from us in the past ( before April 1st ) already has a single Infinity Bundle code ready to be sent to them. If you purchased any of our products from another site or service, please follow these directions.

The "these directions" is just plaintext, not a link to any directions...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Where do you email this? Though I'd feel bad doing that too. I have Faerie Solitaire in that same Indie Fantasy Pack, and I think I also got it free on Big Fish Games...

Their FAQ is a little less than helpful:
The "these directions" is just plaintext, not a link to any directions...
"These directions" should be a link, actually. Try clicking it.

My question is, have they opened a website to redeem the key yet?

it said 14 hours 18 hours ago and now it says 18 hours again? Well hopefully those who pre bought will not be too unhappy about the delay and get their keys the instant it goes live.

The_End

Here's hoping they have learned a little and email the keys to pre-order people just before the bundle goes live so their site doesn't instantly fall over.

Well when you pre-order, there's a note that explains that they don't email the codes and that you need to go to your profile page to get your keys. So...looks like we're in for more of the same.

BTW, for what it's worth, it looks like both the Indie Royale & the Indie Gala bundles have extended their times. IR by 2 days & IG by a week.

PaulLFC

So Groupees have put the launch time for Be Mine 2 back twice already? Any bets on what number bundle we'll get to before they actually launch one on time?

Have you figured out how to redeem the key? I still don't see it on the page.

It says in the email the site for that isn't up yet.

PLEASE NOTE! Currently our account site is not fully ready to go, but will be in a few days. We will still include instructions on what to do when our site is up below. Please check the status of our account site at our twitter account: https://twitter.com/#!/subsoap You will be able to register an account and redeem your Infinity Bundle key as soon as the new site is live and ready to go.

PaulLFC

The TBA launch date is really assuring. Think I won't give them a chance after this anymore.
Brilliant. I've preordered, and now they don't even have a date that I can expect the products I preordered. This whole thing, from the first Be Mine bundle and now this one, is shambolic.

I'm with you in that they won't be getting any more preorders out of me after this. They didn't even have the decency to email preorders to say the launch had been postponed, or even post an update on Twitter.

The most amazing thing about the infinity bundle is that you can ask for a key for free if you've bought one of their games in the past. That 1 buck Faerie Solitaire I bought during the last Steam Summer Sale was an awesome investment.

Fredescu

The most amazing thing about the infinity bundle is that you can ask for a key for free if you've bought one of their games in the past. That 1 buck Faerie Solitaire I bought during the last Steam Summer Sale was an awesome investment.
How do you do that?

Edit: Nevermind, found it: http://help.subsoap.com/customer/portal/articles/460931-already-purchased-in-the-past

That's pretty amazing. I actually liked Fairy Solitaire too. I felt guilty about liking it though, so it's ok.

Heads up to anyone planning to buy the 10$ version of the Be Mine bundle... they aren't giving out Killing Floor keys yet. Either because they don't have them or there's some technical glitch in their system preventing the keys from being shown on the purchase page.

Frankly, I am amazed that they are doing another bundle after the last one turned out to be such a disaster. And how do they get devs of such good games on board with their plans anyway? If these very games were part of a Humble Bundle it would end up earning millions.

Top Bottom