• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
Ha, wanted to make sure I was voting for the right one when I saw the face switch photo. :lol

Voted for ya, and good luck.

Moofers

Voted.

But you have to wear the sock puppets from your avatar in your engagement photos if you win.

Quite impossible since those are Sifl & Olly, famous TV sock puppets. I'll see if we can't take one with substitute socks though. :)

Thanks everybody! We've caught the leader! Its their 135 to our 133! You all rock!

Moofers

I don't know how they're doing it, but the leader got up to 210 likes and we're sitting at about 168. I'm hoping to drum up some more GAF support today. Can we do this?

Moofers

Voted but thread needs more cats.

Granted. I give you, Halloween Cat!
71592_490666165228_713435228_6964577_7301978_n.jpg

Moofers

I wouldn't want to count my chickens or anything, but I'm tempted to send the leader a message to the tune of:

"I have GAF on my side. This pic pretty much says it all:"
IvansRage-1.jpg

dudeworld

"I maked my own crossover, so why iz I losin' "

obviously you're using bad grammar on purpose, so why would you add the apostrophe at the end of losin?

Moofers

GAF really closed the gap on the leader today. Thanks everybody! We're 7 "likes" behind right now. I'm suspecting that her resources might be slowing down finally?

Anyway, here's more good stuff to keep you entertained:

Me getting my old hamster to ride a stuffed moose (you can see me grinning like a moron in the background)
Scan10009-1.jpg

And my two boys Lars and Ivan doing what they do best:
LazyGoodForNothings-1.jpg

Thanks for the help, GAF! Steamroll that competition!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
GAF really closed the gap on the leader today. Thanks everybody! We're 7 "likes" behind right now. I'm suspecting that her resources might be slowing down finally?

Anyway, here's more good stuff to keep you entertained:

Me getting my old hamster to ride a stuffed moose (you can see me grinning like a moron in the background)
Scan10009-1.jpg

You're playing a game where you're almighty God and the Holy Hamster is riding the Moose of Doom to slaughter the pitiful troops of mankind, right?

Moofers

You're playing a game where you're almighty God and the Holy Hamster is riding the Moose of Doom to slaughter the pitiful troops of mankind, right?

LOL Yeah something like that. Its one of my favorite pictures of my hamster "Gram Bear Moof". RIP, little buddy!

Man, you're just six votes behind... I'm logging on my mother's fb account!

now, five!

Now four! Thanks for the double vote! And thanks again to everyone else!

Scan10009-1.jpg

That moose is really cute. :) As is the hamster. And I love the use of army men too!

I'll use my sister's FB account tomorrow as well. Keep at it, GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom