• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October is stacked for games, what are you buying?

My must buys are Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Destiny 2 (PC). Possibly Evil Within 2 as well.

EDIT: list of games releasing in October
5f3VqEB.png

Evil Within 2, Wolf 2, AC:O, Mario, Southpark!
I keep forgetting everything coming out. Also Shadow of War and Fire Emblem Warriors and Elex.

FelipeMGM

3 for me.

South Park The Fractured But Whole
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Super Mario Odyssey

this plus backlog like NieR Automata and ongoing stuff like Destiny 2 will keep me busy til January goodness with Monster Hunter World and Ni No Kuni II

EDIT: oh, Battlechasers officially is October as well, but Im playing it already ;)

Protome

Mario is the only thing I'm completely on board for. Maybe Wolfenstein. AC if it gets a good response.

I would bite on Evil Within 2 but I'm still working through the first game.

fire emblem warriors, mario odyssey , not games but, the samus aran metroid prime 3 varia suit figma, hunter x hunter set 3 and db super part 2

Tohsaka

AC: Origins
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
Nights of Azure 2
Yomawari Midnight Shadows

Will probably get TEW 2 and Wolfenstein on sale later since Bethesda games never stay full price for long.

luulubuu

I already have, with unexpected gifts and people buying things out of the blue, all the games I wanted

Seper Mereo
Tew2
Wolf 2
South Park
Destiny 2

poodaddy

Mario Odyssey. Everything else can wait for sales, and I say that as someone that absolutely adored The New Order, but we all know it won't take long for a drop in price. Nintendo games are about the only ones I'll buy new just because they hold their price for years sometimes.

Off the top of my head,

Super Mario Odyssey
Wolfenstein II
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Forza Motorsport 7

Feel like I'm forgetting something...

I was originally gonna get Destiny 2 for PC as well, but after picking up the PS4 version, I've decided that I ultimately don't care about the game nearly as much as I thought I would. It's a great game, mind you, but I already feel like I'm starting to get my fill from the PS4 version and don't feel super up to repeating a lot of my existing progress on PC.

Redlogic

So far I’ve got South Park and Shadow of War paid for. I have $35 in reward certs from Best Buy that I’m considering using on AC Origins. Oh yea, and I’ll be getting Mario day 1.

Mordor (Rent)
Evil Within 2 (Rent)
South Park (Buy)
FE Warriors (Rent)
Wolfenstein 2 (Undecided)
AC Origins (Buy)
Odyssey (Buy)

-Superbeat Xonic
-Battle Chasers Nightwar
-Super Mario Odyssey
-Fire Emblem Warriors
-Gunvolt Striker Pack (Retail)
-Soldam (Retail)

That's probably it.

Edit: Forgot that the Switch version of Syberia comes out in October. Probably that too. Seems like it'll be a really limited run of copies, so I'll pick it up early,

Zeneric

Those PC games. Already pre-ordered 'em. Looking forward to Wolf 2 the most.

And then Nov... there's nothing. Except maybe Call of Duty WW2. Hoping Destiny 2 will keep me busy for a while (doubtful, I get bored easily).

bobawesome

At the moment... not a thing but I'll probably fall for the Mario Odyssey hype as launch day approaches.

If Chaos;Child had come out a month or two earlier I probably would've picked it up but I've spent too much on visual novels this year.

Top Bottom