• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

The Nebraska state flag was flown upside down for 10 days in front of the state capital building before anyone noticed.

Heh

Holiday

Banned
Is it worth them beginning a 'retool'? Can they?
They've sort of started one on the fly by letting Backes and Brouwer go. The problem is that Allen has fallen apart, they play terrible team defense, and they are so weak at center. Plus they are a cap team, so any upgrade means having to find someone to take Allen or Lehtera back on what now look like bad contracts.

Losing Muller might have been a big deal too, apparently.

PillarEN

The Nebraska state flag was flown upside down for 10 days in front of the state capital building before anyone noticed.

Heh

That's probably a good sign your flag is badly designed. Never would happen with a flag like Chicago for example.

Edit: just checked. Yep. Easy to not notice it is upside down.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to see whether I'm in for a month of competent Predators or a month of shit Predators tomorrow. If the trend thus far holds, it'll sadly be the latter.

calder

Аrpon Basu @ArponBasu
Mark Barberio will be placed on waivers by the Habs at noon

I would LOVE for the Jets to grab him. Out bottom pair is a huge drag on the whole team and I don't understand why they don't even try to improve it - 3rd pairing dmen is the one area you should be able to incrementally improve very cheaply and it would make a difference.

I would LOVE for the Jets to grab him. Out bottom pair is a huge drag on the whole team and I don't understand why they don't even try to improve it - 3rd pairing dmen is the one area you should be able to incrementally improve very cheaply and it would make a difference.

Trade you Marko Dano for him

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Dominant" third pairing of Redmond and Barberio both placed on waivers, with both having passed once already, we'll see if Barberio gets through again. Must suck for Berkshire knowing he's smarter than all 30 GMs in the league.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pictures of the interior of the mosque have been released:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-shooting-inside-1.3961234

Sacrilege. Absolutely sickening.

Yea, it's a bad flag, and apparently there's a move to redesign it now.

It's amazing how little this shooting has shown up on my Facebook feed, and I haven't seen a movement to change profile pictures to honour the victims like many do for these things. It seems most people are just ignoring the shooting happened, even though it's one of the worst mass shootings in Canadian history.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How did Marchand get away with no discipline for his slew foot, once again? Does he have to murder another player before the league takes serious action against him?

imBask

Banned
It's amazing how little this shooting has shown up on my Facebook feed, and I haven't seen a movement to change profile pictures to honour the victims like many do for these things. It seems most people are just ignoring the shooting happened, even though it's one of the worst mass shootings in Canadian history.

I think it's just you man, my facebook is 99% posts about this and #jesuisquebec

PillarEN

How did Marchand get away with no discipline for his slew foot, once again? Does he have to murder another player before the league takes serious action against him?

Probably more likely someone is going to fuck him up really bad in the playoffs. Please Montreal vs Boston series.

Pikma

Banned
http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...man-shuts-carolina-hurricanes-relocation-talk

Move them to Atlanta, baby!

Third times the charm!

wpg-1.png
An Atlanta Thrasers fan? 😂😂😂😂

Solo

AGally back tomorrow. Now only missing Gallagher and Petry (flu) from the first healthy lineup in ages. I suppose it's a good time to start getting healthy.

Maybe it's because it happened Sunday night? If it happened, say, in the middle of a weekday, it would be followed live by more people.

Parch

Yakupov got 6 points in 29 games lol
What a terrible mistake that guy turned out to be. Scouts, you failed the entire league when ranking this guy.

Rumor going around that nobody will admit to is that Edmonton's hockey people wanted to draft Ryan Murray but it was the owner, Katz, who stepped in and told them to draft Yakupov.

Top Bottom