• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

SmithnCo

It would be a shame for us not to include this

Lol those top two haha

If only CC still posted, he probably would've beat me there. Haha.

Happy this comes out when I get some time off for Thanksgiving, I plan to finish up some projects so I can devote long hours to it.

Here's a question that has to do more with how PSN works as opposed to All-Stars.

I have 2 PS3's and may get a Vita. SCE lowered the limit a year ago or so from having your account active on 5 systems to only 2 systems. Does this include Vita? Or does it mean 2 PS3's and 2 Vita's? So if I bought this digitaly would I not be able to activate my account on the Vita to download that version since my account is already active on 2 PS3s?

Ugh, just so stupid if so. Sony expecting people to have no more than 1 PS3 and 1 Vita. Already stupid enough that I had to buy a second PS3 just to play multiplayer with friends and family since most games don't offer local multiplayer.

TheMink

Here's a question that has to do more with how PSN works as opposed to All-Stars.

I have 2 PS3's and may get a Vita. SCE lowered the limit a year ago or so from having your account active on 5 systems to only 2 systems. Does this include Vita? Or does it mean 2 PS3's and 2 Vita's? So if I bought this digitaly would I not be able to activate my account on the Vita to download that version since my account is already active on 2 PS3s?

Ugh, just so stupid if so. Sony expecting people to have no more than 1 PS3 and 1 Vita. Already stupid enough that I had to buy a second PS3 just to play multiplayer with friends and family since most games don't offer local multiplayer.

The vita doesnt count as a PS3 activation, so you can have it on both consoles and your vita.

btkadams

it is 2 ps3s and 2 vitas, no worries!

RazOmari

Fantastic OT!

I'm sure online will be dominated by Kratos, Dante, and Raiden users for the first few weeks until everyone can get an understanding of the game system. Think I'll be sticking to Big Daddy and Cole (character loyalist).

SSReborn

They allow you to have 2 PS3's, 2 Vita's, and 2 PSP's linked to your account. So you should be able to redeem it on your Vita.

A 10.

Can't say anything anything specific about the game until the 20th, but I am (very) impressed. This is coming from someone who loved Smash Bros Melee.

Hells bells, that read like an opinion to me. You broke embargo - I'm calling Sony Corp. right now. I hope your place is ably protected against ninjas.

thanks for the response - bodes well!

I don't have a partner for any tourneys ;-;. Maybe I could kidnap Oyashiro, or Drencrom or Koichi or somebody and tie em into a chair :3.

DigitalOp

Banned
Idk who I want to be?!?!!!

Dante, raiden, nariko, and maybe kratos are already played out... lol the game isn't out but I can FEEL IT lol

I can see myself learning a sick nasty drake and evil cole, I'm gonna learn Toro as well...

But I will super main Emmett when he's available just so I can make the haters mad lol

I will retire my 7 game awardwinning performance as beta radec until someone really pisses me off online ha!!

Only person who would ruin my game plan is ryu hyabusa and crash

Edit: throw me in that tourney lineup brodini!!!!

SSReborn

I want to join the 2 v 2 tournament as well need a partner though.

Off-Topic: Does anyone know how to download a demo off the new store?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
pUD0S.jpg

It's looking like Miku isn't going to make the cut this time. This is a hard loss to take.

It's ok though. The people have spoken and the Kat ticket was clearly the most popular. And don't forget there's always the sequel to put hope in.

Still I would like to thank all who joined into her support. It was you guys that made this as successful as possible.

And so for now we will have to step aside and endorse Kat as our representative. We wish her the best of luck.

But look forward to the Robbit/Miku ticket in 2013!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
When will we have 2 vs 2 tournament, I hope after Kat and Emmett DLC released? :p

I have an question about Twitter contest,

they said that they will send us the codes on Nov 20. I hope that they would send us the codes on Nov 19 because I would like to know that I might win the game and save me the money and trip to the store. Also will they provide pre order costumes along with prize games?

Bumped my post for few questions.

Personally, I like BaHeathmut.

Yeah, I Guess I can go with that.

Bahamut_24 and Intelliheath - BaHeathMut

SmithnCo

So is the 2v2 tourney going to happen in this thread? Will there be a ladder and stuff? :p

I still need a partner btw if anyone wants to team up

Takao

Banned
why isn't cloud in this game
why isn't crash bandicoot in this game
why isn't spyro the dragon in this game
why isn't solid snake or big boss in this game
why isn't lara croft in this game
why isn't altair, ezio, connor, or aveline in this game
why isn't goku in this game
why isn't the game in this game
why isn't wander in this game
why isn't robbit in this game
why isn't blasto in this game
why isn't tigershark in this game
why isn't takao in this game

Zephyrus

Banned
regarding the dlc characters I seem to remember someone mentioning emmet graves and kat alongside 4 others... who happened to be Cloud, Dart, Snake and Crash.

regarding the dlc characters I seem to remember someone mentioning emmet graves and kat alongside 4 others... who happened to be Cloud, Dart, Snake and Crash.

If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say they're all coming, and the reason we're getting Kat and Emmett for free is because we're such as fucking hell going to pay for the others.

ZeroAKA

Nice OT, looking forward to this.

It's looking like Miku isn't going to make the cut this time. This is a hard loss to take.

It's ok though. The people have spoken and the Kat ticket was clearly the most popular. And don't forget there's always the sequel to put hope in.

Still I would like to thank all who joined into her support. It was you guys that made this as successful as possible.

And so for now we will have to step aside and endorse Kat as our representative. We wish her the best of luck.

But look forward to the Robbit/Miku ticket in 2013!
There must be a reason why the Japanese version got delayed right? Right???

Top Bottom