• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

jred2k

www.epn.tv

Not sure if this is gonna be a replacement of Tsilon of some sort, but Victor Lucas just tweeted it out. After you sign up there are a couple references of "adding you to the List" with list being capitalized. Seems like a beta may be open in a month or so.

Getting you on the List

Adding you to the list...
Done adding *************@gmail.com
Now sending confirmation e-mail to your account.
Confirmation e-mail sent.

Please check your email for a confirmation link to confirm this is your email address.

Verifying Email

Contact confirmed. You will be notified when your access to EPN is ready.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
www.epn.tv

Not sure if this is gonna be a replacement of Tsilon of some sort, but Victor Lucas just tweeted it out. After you sign up there are a couple references of "adding you to the List" with list being capitalized. Seems like a beta may be open in a month or so.
Doesn't look like it's going to be.

Well, aside from another gaming community, but tsilon is pretty redundant if you're on GAF without the rewards.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Huuu... I tried logging in after a pretty long period without going to the site, and now it asks me to enter my info (name, etc.) when I use my old login... I was level 40+ before... Is it normal, doc?

EDIT: Nevermind, I cleared my cache again and now it works. Not that it really matters as the site is as-good-as-dead, but still... You never know...!

Top Bottom