• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Checking in from Chicago:

Motherfuck!!!

But in all seriousness the united center is immense, was very impressed.

Actually had a lot of hawks fans talking to me about my #14 jersey.

Fei

I can't hear it wtf is going on

Regehr and Perry fought with about 15 seconds after a good slash by Perry as Regehr tried to pin the puck. Weird.

Then Brookbank hits Kaleta after the horn. Kaleta wants none of that, but instead takes a cheap shot on Bobby Ryan. This causes a bit of an eruption. Myers tried to hug Brookbank, but Brookbank wanted to fight. Myers kind of just held Brookbank far enough away so no big shots connected. Then he tired, and that was that. Looked like there was a smaller scrum with Kaleta at the same time but wasn't shown.

Fei

43 save shutout for Miller. If this game took place a few months ago he'd have let in at least 5.

So true.

Now tied with Tampa. Only 1 point behind Toronto with a game in hand and 4 points behind Winnipeg with 2 games in hand. 9th in sight. They need to get there before worrying about 8th.

Quick

Banned
Checking in from Chicago:

Motherfuck!!!

But in all seriousness the united center is immense, was very impressed.

Actually had a lot of hawks fans talking to me about my #14 jersey.

#14? Stajan? Keon? Or are you talking about a Hawks jersey?

Well just remember, you have have all other 28 teams besides the Leafs and Ducks, that way your favorite team will always win the Stanley Cup, it must be great!! :p

No teams will be my favourite other than the Leafs and Ducks, doesn't mean I won't pick a team to cheer for in every matchup in the playoffs, its boring if I can't get excited for either team =/ Good thing CBC is good at selling the stories

Fei

Seeing more and more Blue Jays avatars...

Sabres doing really well so far against the toughest stretch of their schedule - 5 of 6 points against Boston/NYR/Ducks. If they can get 2 points out of the next two games (Sharks and Ducks), they'll have done a hell of a job.

Someone tell me how the wild is doin'. I went to a game earlier in the season and the beat the blues in shootouts. Exciting stuff. But then hockey fell off the radar for me this year and I have no clue what they're doing.

They also lost a few of their best players to injury which basically started their downfall. Zero depth.
UNLIKE THOSE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS, AM I RIGHT?

MattDrudgeGoofyLook.jpg

HUH? HUH??

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're so pathetic that it's not even funny anymore. You have got to be the most pathetic sports fan in the history of sports.
I thought my roommate who jumped ships to the Miami Heat for Lebron and Co was the worst sports fan in history, then I ran into Tabris.

SpacLock

I thought my roommate who jumped ships to the Miami Heat for Lebron and Co was the worst sports fan in history, then I ran into Tabris.

It's horrible. What sucks is that most of the Canucks fans here are great people. Tabris is such a shit human being (if he is actually human and not some fucking space lizard) that he actually destroys a whole team. That's some serious shit, guys.

I fucking hate the Canucks. You know why? Well?

Yeah, me either. Actually... They're in the same conference, but I wouldn't hate them as much if it wasn't for people like Tabris.

It's something we need to seriously solve in this thread. Something that Bishop needs to solve, if ya know what I mean. I know that he's one your people, but it's time, man. PLEASE.

Socreges

Banned
It's something we need to seriously solve in this thread. Something that Bishop needs to solve, if ya know what I mean. I know that he's one your people, but it's time, man.
Tabris is black?

Tabris has been banned before when he actually stepped over the line. Otherwise he's fine, though, since being a massive douche technically isn't against the TOS. Just put the guy on ignore. Seriously. All the cool kids are doing it.

Red_Man

It's horrible. What sucks is that most of the Canucks fans here are great people. Tabris is such a shit human being (if he is actually human and not some fucking space lizard) that he actually destroys a whole team. That's some serious shit, guys.

It's something we need to seriously solve in this thread. Something that Bishop needs to solve, if ya know what I mean. I know that he's one your people, but it's time, man.

:lol

CdRF1.jpg

LOUIS CK: Are you a lizard person?
Tabris: [anecdote about how he's been a life long Canucks fan]
LOUIS CK: But you didn’t answer the question.
OPIE AND/OR ANTHONY: He’s not going to dignify an answer to that
LOUIS CK: Why not? . . . There is plenty of evidence that this guy is worst sports fan in Canada. . .
OPIE AND/OR ANTHONY: . . . a complete fucking idiot . . .
LOUIS CK: . . . and he has less credibility than anyone . . .
OPIE AND/OR ANTHONY: . . . exactly . . .
LOUIS CK: . . . but I just want to know if he’s a lizard.

But seriously ya, he's ruining the entire fan base its a shame.

Revenant

You're still on that whole digging ditches in Minnesota eh...

marvie was just the start... I cannot confirm or deny I absorbed his account.

You're probably right. I just don't want to be left out on the hate train when people quote him and talk massive amounts of shit.

:lol yea its kind of entertaining, but frankly what he does isn't necessarily against the rules here like Socreges said. Best to just hope Vancouver never wins!

Socreges

Banned
SpacLock said:
You're probably right. I just don't want to be left out on the hate train when people quote him and talk massive amounts of shit.
I grew tired of the hate train months ago and moved on to the hate 747 where you don't actually interact with the source, but take a shit on it from far above. Like now.

:lol yea its kind of entertaining, but frankly what he does isn't necessarily against the rules here like Socreges said. Best to just hope Vancouver never wins!
Exactly! ..... wait no.

Revenant

I grew tired of the hate train months ago and moved on to the hate 747 where you don't actually interact with the source, but take a shit on it from far above. Like now.

Exactly! ..... wait no.

that is one oddly designed plane...

also there is no middle ground, either with or against! If we ever were in each other's presence we'd obviously have to duel to the death to maintain team superiority.

Red_Man

that is one oddly designed plane...

also there is no middle ground, either with or against! If we ever were in each other's presence we'd obviously have to duel to the death to maintain team superiority.

Denis Dyack is a Hawks fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom