• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Gattuso

man boss doggie save some artists for me please, don't get too carried away.
anyway its my birthday today!
ijAIQtWaTWp2a.png

yes I edited the date on it :p its good to be back guys

Gattuso

Thanks guys, well ill be heading to bed right now since its getting closer to 3 am here and I will actually be able to celebrate my birthday when I wake up. later!

Gattuso

So far this morning I was greeted with a lot of chocolate which may take me a few days to eat. I received a little bit of cash so ill go grab pxz and ac:nl (if I can find a physical copy) later today. But there's still a lot more of the day left so there's still plenty of stuff heading my way.
edit: just checked my email thanks chuck

Chuck

Still without luck
Ok Ookami, I added your artists to the OP

And if anyone else has any artists they'd like to add, just post them in here!

Not pictured:
- hat slides off head into lap
- pick up hat
- reassume pose
- hat slides off head into lap
- etc.

Not that *I* would want to be the one to critique his choice of wardrobe.

Chuck

Still without luck
M88u97i.png

Lobotalow

null-ghost (pixiv)

Bloody (pixiv)

DK

SKY

Golden Charlie

sukka

五色

zerolativity

pockyrumz
[URL="https://www.furaffinity.net/view/10101377/"][/URL]

I’d like to give a million thanks to Corrupted, Kai Dracon, D-Pad for the amazing banners, jgminto, Sir Ilpalazzo, Boss Doggie, BelMarduk, Hitokage for keeping the last thread going, and everyone else who answered the question and helped with the thread in any way. Thanks so much everyone!!!!

iGUfxdnMivYS7.png

Space Dino is ready for an awesome thread! Have fun everyone!

Gattuso

lol, i like some of the other stuff he has on his channel. i hope chuck edits his duplicated post on the first page because its slowly destroying my browser.

What about characters then, like people in a story you've done - I have a little cast I think of from time to time in some scenarios.

Top Bottom