• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony files third trademark application for "The Last Guardian"

Last Guardian at E3 2015.

Believe.

rpS3UcG.gif

I am wondering how many of these posts seemingly anticipating a reveal are genuine and how many are sarcastic. I hope we don't have a bunch of Linuses here.

I always love these threads as they are generally full of positive spirits hoping for the right outcome.

Fight on brothers.

Mohonky

They could literally release any new IP, name it The Last Guardian and say this is what the game became and be done with it.

Though I suspect they keep doing this because like most things Sony do, is keep fans hanging on by some sliver of hope of 'things that may or may not eventually become reality," like the incredibly under cooked Playstation Home. They had no idea what that was either. They just sort of released it out into the wild and had no idea what it really was.

Sony does this just to crush our dreams... I mean if we do not get any other info about TLG on E3 or TGS that is the only thing that makes sense to me....

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
I just wonder if Shuhei reads Neogaf and is doing this on purpose to see our reactions. This has to be an inside joke at Sony now lol. If this isn't showcased at this upcoming E3, will everyone give up hope, or wait until next years E3 for another "reveal"?

What I want to know, is will Last Guardian drop before Half Life 3.

Alright fuckers.

Take your bets.

Holy shit this one is hard.

I'm going to go with TLG.

Because.

I...

I don't care about half life ok.

I just wonder if Shuhei reads Neogaf and is doing this on purpose to see our reactions. This has to be an inside joke at Sony now lol. If this isn't showcased at this upcoming E3, will everyone give up hope, or wait until next years E3 for another "reveal"?

deejay8595
my posts are "MEH"

Top Bottom