• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

I got Tailtiu with the latest orbs and I can dig it. Her voice work is appealing and in a way enhances the basic but cute artwork. Mainly though, I can use a good blue mage in the new account.

So I got an Ayra, Tailtiu, Performing Olivia, and an Elincia on this fresh new account. All of which I've zeroed out on orbs trying to get on the main account lol.

DMpkRtSWsAACjRP.jpg
DMpkST8WsAAs1i4.jpg

Never been so scared of a summer robin before.

Orbs gave another 5 star Camilla. No Sigurd yet (where the heck are the red orbs) but I'm at 6 green 5 stars now. 2 Faes, 2 Camillas and 2 Deirdres.

I'll try maybe 10 more orbs from Tempest then I'll try to get Ayra

Nohar

Huh. Pulling for Deirdre and Taytult gave me Abel (+SPD - HP). I got Cain and Abel almost back to back. This is somewhat poetic.

EDIT: Aaaand just got Deirdre (-ATK +DEF though). For a total of 18 orbs (got Beruka, Abel, Deirdre and Odin, in that order), I'm quite pleased (well, I did spend 70 orbs before on that banner before finally getting Sigurd, so this is justice).

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Horse Emblem kind of destroys all these challenges. However made a custom Manekete slayer squad of:

Ayra, Julia, P. Azura, and B. Lucina.

Did work.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Pulled another Deirdre with my gems from this... this time -SPD instead of -ATK. Come on game, will literally take any other bane. She loses 4 SPD on -SPD too. Guess she's fodder.

Mr. Virus

Thought my pity rate on the dancer banner was burst by a +Def/-Atk Mathilda (ew) only to pull a +Atk/-Spd P!Azura AND a Cain to feed WoM to her.

Not the best nature but finally got one of PA characters so I'll take 'em!

Thought biorhythm was a thing of the past but the pauper life sure emulates it.

Firemind

Phew finally pulled P. Azura. Not the ideal nature (+hp -def) but can't complain.

Now should I continue going for Olivia that's the question. Pulled my tenth Clarine and none of them are +atk lol

ggx2ac

Trying to get Sigurd, appearance rate broken by Alm.

I guess I'll save my orbs when TT starts, I just wanted more TT bonus units to make it easy to farm Hero Merit with.

Sterok

Used new orbs on the Ayra banner. Got +Spd/-Def Eldigan. Is that good? Well I'm happy. I wanted him as well. Time to save up for Halloween and hope they don't spring Witch L'Arachel on us.

Ondore

Plowed orbs into the Genealogy banner and got a five star red and green... Ogma and Hawkeye!

At least Cherche is ready to go as soon as I promote my +5 Raven for Brave Axe+. Not thrilled that I'm stuck with only a 20% unit in the TT, though.

NSESN

Used new orbs on the Ayra banner. Got +Spd/-Def Eldigan. Is that good? Well I'm happy. I wanted him as well. Time to save up for Halloween and hope they don't spring Witch L'Arachel on us.

I really doubt they will make special skins for any character that aren't from Fates/Awakening, maybe if they are a lord or other main character like Lyn and Caeda.

_Legacy_

Ploughed through these challenges rather easily with horse emblem. Was able to auto battle the normal and hard, lunatic required manual input.

Not the usual subject but still worth talking : this thread made me realize again that gachas can be very dangerous for some people even for generous one like FE Heroes. So it's even sadder when IS is trying to prey even more on people lately, remember guys that this game can be preying without noticing, it happened to me but I fortunately stopped at the right time, hope it's the same for you guys, be safe !

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I wish orbs were 5 times cheaper and IS made paid skins so they can have income with another method.

$2 for 3 orbs, and that doesn't even let you pull once. Doesn't get much better. Best deal gets you 1.88 orbs per USD.

If it was 5 orbs per dollar, I'd actually purchase some.

No idea if other gachas are "better" in this regard.

NSESN

$2 for 3 orbs, and that doesn't even let you pull once. Doesn't get much better. Best deal gets you 1.88 orbs per USD.

I agree. If it was something like that even I woud pay, not to have more orbs becuase I am fine so far being f2p, but to support the game.

Skii

They aren't really. This is probably on the more expensive end for gachas but then you have to appreciate that you get discounted pulls and a better pull percentage for 5 stars compared to other gachas.

Draxal

lets just say, fgo is about 100 times worse

kewlmyc

Nah it's the norm.

This game is actually rather generous for a gacha game. There's far worse out there (FGO).

Apenheul

Faye broke my 5%+ pity rate on the Performing Arts banner so no dancer for me and I expected to be really bummed out but to my personal surprise I'm okay with it. I'm just going to make the most out of the situation and finally promote and build Cherche for a Flier Emblem team and maybe even build Faye.

Sciel

Not the usual subject but still worth talking : this thread made me realize again that gachas can be very dangerous for some people even for generous one like FE Heroes. So it's even sadder when IS is trying to prey even more on people lately, remember guys that this game can be preying without noticing, it happened to me but I fortunately stopped at the right time, hope it's the same for you guys, be safe !
Sad but true, yet this is the reality of all gacha games.
If you choose to not be f2p then you've got to know your limits and to know when to stop...which most people don't. Every gacha game usually has that element that entices you to spend a little more (in the case of FE:H, this is actually the pity rate).

Once you spend $, Gacha games basically become a form of legalized gambling IMO.

lets just say, fgo is about 100 times worse
If people complain about this game's gacha, I can't wait for them to try FGO LOL.

Faye broke my 5%+ pity rate on the Performing Arts banner so no dancer for me and I expected to be really bummed out but to my personal surprise I'm okay with it. I'm just going to make the most out of the situation and finally promote and build Cherche for a Flier Emblem team and maybe even build Faye.

Thats not the worst pity breaker in the world! At least you have Firesweep Bow+ now (who you can feed to a +Speed Brave Lyn if you have her lol).

Sushen

I can put up with the price tag if the return is somewhat worthy, at least fodder. How often did we pull with 20 orbs only to get craptastic 5 units that went straight sent home? I can't speak for others, but it has happened to me a lot.

Firemind

I'm only a sucker when it comes to Roy. Not cosplay and swimsuit shit though. That shit can die in a fire.

Honestly, if there's a healer with a staff with 14+ mt and some sick mods that can be inherited I might be tempted...

Top Bottom