• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
As president and Chief Sorrow Officer of the Cleveland Browns, I am going to need your resignation on my desk by the end of the day. I am promoting the homeless guy that said to draft JFF to new GM. At least he knew about football players and such.

:'(

Think about the ratings!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DMb7jc-VoAA5o_k.jpg

#FreeLandry

Let's have it in DC in 2019. Finish the NFC East Draft tour.

DC, unlike Dallas, would be a good choice. Easy travel distance for several major franchises, an urban environment with lots to see and do outside of the draft, and tons of great outdoor spaces. Hell, I'd go just in the hopes that a DC NFL draft would have a higher attendance than Trump's inauguration.

Rvaan

Banned
DC, unlike Dallas, would be a good choice. Easy travel distance for several major franchises, an urban environment with lots to see and do outside of the draft, and tons of great outdoor spaces. Hell, I'd go just in the hopes that a DC NFL draft would have a higher attendance than Trump's inauguration.

I've been down on the Mall on random weekdays and seen more people there then I saw at Trump's inauguration.

Rvaan

Banned
I saw reports that the Texans worked out Ryan Malleck and my blood ran cold because I thought that it said Mallett.

The Browns season is totally different with a competent QB. They’d have wins over the Steelers Jets and Colts if they had so much as Case Keenum in their offense. They’d probably have beat the Ravens too. And it’s hard to say how their games against the Texans/Bengals would go if they had a QB playing who isn’t good for a guaranteed 3 turnovers a game.

Not saying they’d be 5-1 or something, but they would have 3 or 4 wins at least if had so much as a mildly competent QB over there not just openly throwing games away.

The Browns season is totally different with a competent QB. They'd have wins over the Steelers Jets and Colts if they had so much as Case Keenum in their offense.

Whoa whoa whoa, thats Best NFC North QB Case Keenum you're talking about, show some respect!

God whats wrong with this picture....

KaYotiX

Banned
Pack the stadium and charge stupid prices for tickets and concessions.... NFL and Jerry Jones gonna be rich.

Should of held it at Lambeau :p

Hindl

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter

Washington first-round pick Jonathan Allen out for the year, per @john_keim.
9:07 AM - 18 Oct 2017
Shame, kid was doing really good. The injury isn't even the same thing that made him drop in the draft

MechDX

Matt Harmon‏Verified account
@MattHarmon_BYB

Deshaun Watson has the @NFL's best passer rating (107.3) when throwing into tight windows this season #NextGenStats
12:04 PM - 18 Oct 2017

Matt Harmon‏Verified account @MattHarmon_BYB 1h1 hour ago
More
Yep. They're a great match but Ellington and Fuller are also killing it on tight window receptions this year too so not just due to Nuk

Matt Harmon‏Verified account @MattHarmon_BYB 49m49 minutes ago
More
Tight window = targeted receiver has < 1 yard of separation from the defender covering him. All NGS data comes from chips in players' pads

Im discussing "good" QB play as a Texan fan. What a fucking world

Striker

^ pro athletes are dumb. The Top 100 NFL list is always bad and of course there's flat earthers.

@NYDNSports
Eli Apple a no-show at Wednesday’s @Giants practice
Apparently an excused absence due to "personal" reasons

Vernon and Shepard were back in a limited basis. Run for 8-8 begins.

Ah. So they will become the Jets North.

1. Fire everyone.
2. Hire Scot McCloughan as GM
3. Hire Josh McDaniels as HC
4. Draft Josh Allen.
5. Pray.
6. Pray more.
No

We had Romeo, Mangenius, and I'm sure I'm missing another..

No more pats cast offs

There were rumors this week that Tony Dungy and P Manning were going to be brought in to run the franchise. Allbright shot that down on Twitter but I do think something like that is the way to go.

Strong presence to run the operation with hands off by the owner. That person hires the GM and new coach. As for HC get a new face not a retread
That will not happen

Cams personality might suck but he has recently been to a super bowl. I would rather he be the QB for my team then a lot of other guys.

MechDX

Cams personality might suck but he has recently been to a super bowl. I would rather he be the QB for my team then a lot of other guys.

I agree but this:

giphy.gif

More than likely turned some players off. If I was a player I would be pissed that my QB wouldnt sacrifice himself to even try and get that ball in the biggest game of the year

Pepiope

I agree but this:

giphy.gif

More than likely turned some players off. If I was a player I would be pissed that my QB wouldnt sacrifice himself to even try and get that ball in the biggest game of the year
Ya. Wentz is out there trying to truck DTs to get an extra yard.

Top Bottom